The CP/CM Costume Pictures Thread

I'm looking for pictures at of the CM costume at Central Lost and Found? I figured they would be regular shorts and polo. But I wasn't sure. Any ideas?

I was wondering if anyone had any pictures of the Emporium costume. I found one picture on Flickr, but it only really shows the shirt. I'd like to see the whole costume, you know?

Thanks! :upsidedow

So I searched through my friends FB pages to collect pictures for Hollywood Studios and the Emporium and then I realized it might be easier to just go get them off the HUB. So here are the costumes for Hollywood Studios Backlot and Echo Lake areas and the Emporium courtesy of the HUB.

Studios:
StudiosODMHostessFront.jpg
StudiosODMHostFront.jpg

Emporium:
MKMainStreetMerchandiseFemale.jpg
MKMainStreetMerchandiseHost.jpg

So no one is sure of the Central Lost and Found uniforms? What about the location of CLF? any info would be great.

I noticed that many people sometimes have issues with getting their costumes to fit and it seems as if they didn't know they had the wrong size until right before work. Do they not have dressing rooms at costuming? Do you just have to pick a size and hope you're right? Can you not try on the costumes before you check them out to see if they fit so that you don't have to go all the way back to get another one?

I noticed that many people sometimes have issues with getting their costumes to fit and it seems as if they didn't know they had the wrong size until right before work. Do they not have dressing rooms at costuming? Do you just have to pick a size and hope you're right? Can you not try on the costumes before you check them out to see if they fit so that you don't have to go all the way back to get another one?
i'm not sure about the other parks, but at mk there are dressing rooms. during training times they're packed and its frustrating to get into them. generally for girls, the pants run two sizes large. so like i wear a 12, i had a 16 in pants. lol the number is scary but you'll get oveer it. you just have to try and try until you find the perfect fit :)

I never posted a pic! I work at the American Idol Experience.

In this pic, I'm actually not in costume (this was taken on the Spring Advantage CPs last day and I wasn't working that day), but the rest of the people are! Our costume is also the same costume for Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast, and PAC (minus the Idol patch of course). The blue jacket is worn in all inside positions, but can be worn outside too. Oh, and the random red costume is GMR. :)

46979_590276394786_57502017_34117541_4744876_n.jpg

Here are 2(ish) out of the 4 costumes worn for outdoor foods at Epcot.

sls3u8.jpg

The girl wearing the red: it's actually one of the few different types of jackets we wear for cold weather. There is a matching shirt with tan lining that goes with that hat (for future world only). it goes with either tan pants/shorts.
As for the flag shirt (for world showcase only), a white pant/short and white cap/visor with worn with it. The white I'm wearing underneath is also part of our winter wear. It comes in white, black, and tan.

In this pic, I'm actually not in costume (this was taken on the Spring Advantage CPs last day and I wasn't working that day), but the rest of the people are! Our costume is also the same costume for Indiana Jones, Fantasmic, Beauty and the Beast, and PAC (minus the Idol patch of course). The blue jacket is worn in all inside positions, but can be worn outside too. Oh, and the random red costume is GMR. :)

This is really random but my CP roommate Katie is in this pic. :D

So I really wanna do this attraction!! What exactly were your responsibilities as a part of the Idol cast?

@Frizzbird: lol thats awesome! I love Katie. She actually just came to visit last week, I missed her!

@reecetopher06: It's basically two jobs in one, as we work both the auditions and the theatre. the theatre is basically loading/unloading the theatre and keeping track of the quene. auditions you facilitate the auditioners into the casting directors rooms and check them in for their shows. it's really cool, cuz we work really close with entertainment and i've gotten to know some of the casting directors and producers really well. we also have a lot of guest interaction, which I love! and we do parade control for block party bash (soon to be pixar play countdown to fun parade). the only sucky part is that sounds dangerous (the horrrible drew carey sound effects attraction) is also a part of idol, so you can get stuck there during your shift.

@reecetopher06: the only sucky part is that sounds dangerous (the horrrible drew carey sound effects attraction) is also a part of idol, so you can get stuck there during your shift.

Speaking of "Sounds Dangerous", I've never been to it but one thing that I've been wondering is did it replace this interactive sound recording demonstration foley type show? During my first trip to the world it was 1997 and I remember I got selected to go up and bang the pots & pans for the sound effects for an episode of the 101 Dalmatians TV series. Based on what I've heard about "Sounds Dangerous" this old attraction was better so I wonder why they changed it.

@Frizzbird: lol thats awesome! I love Katie. She actually just came to visit last week, I missed her!

@reecetopher06: It's basically two jobs in one, as we work both the auditions and the theatre. the theatre is basically loading/unloading the theatre and keeping track of the quene. auditions you facilitate the auditioners into the casting directors rooms and check them in for their shows. it's really cool, cuz we work really close with entertainment and i've gotten to know some of the casting directors and producers really well. we also have a lot of guest interaction, which I love! and we do parade control for block party bash (soon to be pixar play countdown to fun parade). the only sucky part is that sounds dangerous (the horrrible drew carey sound effects attraction) is also a part of idol, so you can get stuck there during your shift.

That still exists?! Drew Carey's not even that popular anymore (I love him, but really, he's not). I wanted that space converted over into a nap center with cots and little nap cubicles lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter