Feed Pups

DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy:

Make snacks (not snakes :rotfl2:) to take to work

Work at 3p

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning!

Are you happier at work, now, Deb?

It's another glorious day in New York. I'm going to finish my landscaping project this morning, and do NOTHING this afternoon :)

Happy Day, all!

Morning all

a cool start here in VT 48 when I woke up ( went back to bed till just a bit ago) now I'm behind on my cleaning schedule.

Living room and kitchen are still in progress need to kick all children (2 and 4 legged) out and the husband. I will be turning up the radio and hopfully flying through the last of the downstairs fall cleaning.

got to get this party started so off i go

hope you all have a wonderful day.

Yes Linda, I'm so much happier! :goodvibes My kids have even noticed it and said I'm like my old self again. There was no adjustment, I fell right back in my old routine.

Joyah- 48...brrrrrr! But I have to say after this really hot winter, I'm looking forward to fall!

Yes Linda, I'm so much happier! :goodvibes My kids have even noticed it and said I'm like my old self again. There was no adjustment, I fell right back in my old routine.

Joyah- 48...brrrrrr! But I have to say after this really hot winter, I'm looking forward to fall!

First SNAKES now WINTER in summer ;)

No big plans for the day. I should do some cleaning, but I really don't want to. It's nice and cool here too. Me and my hormones LOVE IT!

Deb I can not believe that you are ready for winter after the last one!! You got all my sn**

My fingures don't listen to my brain either:lmao:

Living room is Done except for the steam mopping and dusting (uck) I've cleaned the rug and 1 chair since it takes awhile to dry them I'm going to do the other chair and 1/2 the couch later.

eating brunch then off to tackle the kitchen and mud room

Yup, Debbie....you are having one for the record books!!!

Where is the Tag Fairy when you need her??

Hello, Tag Fairy!!!

The tag fairy doesn't like me :(

I didn't want to clean, so I made my day markers for the countdown calendar instead. DH says I'm a cheater, because I didn't make them by hand (huh?) and Morgan thinks I'm a showoff. Oh well, I guess I can live with that ;)

DSC_0070-1.jpg

Those are so cute!! Hope you will be able to reuse them in your scrapbook.

Not much going on here. Just a very slooooow day at work (think everyone is out enjoying the beautiful day), then meeting DH tonight for our last Saturday night mini-date of the summer!

Hope everyone is having a great weekend!!

Nah, I won't be reusing them, they'll be stuck on a calendar, but I can recreate them ;)

Have a fun date night!

Just back from Disney- we went up there this morning to have breakfast with the SDV gang. Everyone had a great time and lots of amazing work was being done by all.

Rebecca

Jennifer don't fell bad the tag fairy doesn't like me either.

Rebecca glad you had a chance to meet up with them and for the report.

NEE have a great date night. wish we had those instead he's headed to a bacholor party and I'm home cleaning with all the children and 1 of the 4 legged ones will whine until she passes out.

gotta get E ready for his shopping trip with Auntie. That will releave me of a bit of fighting.

then need to do L's hair cut and find the couch that I buried after I found it earlier.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter