~The Daily Grind~ 8/6/10

ddavis860

<font color=magenta>My dream job is to be the Fair
t_12620988_1.jpg

“housework done incorrectly still blesses your family.” ~ flylady
"you can do anything for 15 minutes!" ~ flylady

~The Daily Grind~ 8/6/10

It's Friday!! :dance3:

I'm off today and Monday so I'll be back Tues. Hope everyone has a great weekend! My plan is sun, boat, cocktails and BBQ... and repeat for the next 4 days. I did pull out my old Hazel Rose looms to make a baby blanket for a friend, but other than that...it's all about the cocktails :lmao:

Dusting Blythe :tink:

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

DIS/FB :surfweb:

Pack up the car and drive to the beach
not-tagged-smiley-10774.gif

Have a Great Day and Great Weekend everyone!!

Good morning, everyone!!! WOOOOHOOOOOO for Friday!!! It's the first day of school (and 56 days til Fall Break! ;))

As hard as it is to believe, today Miss Blythe is 3 months old!!! We can't believe it! Thanks again for all of the prayers and pixie dust! This weekend, they stay all weekend (overnight and everything) at the hospital with her to "practice". Can't wait to hear about it!

Deb--have SUPER FUN at the beach!!! And I love the pink car smilie!!

Sending p & pd to all of those in need!!

Here's my list for today:

1. Up
2. Caffeinate--gotta get the "perky" going this morning!
3. Shower & Get ready
4. Pack lunches
5. DS's stuff together
6. Dust living room (didn't get to it yesterday)
7. DS up
8. DS to mom's
9. Work-positive & productive!!
10. Pick up DS
11. Make grocery list
12. DH & DS to store
13. I SCRAP!!!!
14. Make plans for the weekend
15. Sandwiches for dinner
16. Go to sleep sort of early!

I hope everyone has a rockin' Friday!! Find joy and smile today!! :thumbsup2

Morning all

Hope everyone has a better day

Rhonda have you inheritted a teenager?
Pam hang in there (have to tell you the story of the boys and the lawn tractor)

Dusting all those in need especially Blythe.

TGIF but it's double duty at work today!!!!!
work
stearns for veggies never made it there yesterday
walmart bathing suits for the husband and I all mine are tankinis and that might have an issue on a tube. Husbands have all dissappeared.

before I leave this am
flip laundry
find SODA I need caffine (think I packed it all for the weekend)

My cocktails will be in the late afternoon and evenings since there will be 6 kiddos (3-16) and water and boats.

Have a great day all

and Holly LEAVE the picture ALONE

Ummm, cocktails! Deb, have a ball at the beach.

1st day of school? Holy moly, Brooke! Good luck to Baby Blythe's 'rents this weekend!

Christy, have a fun weekend!

I'm working today. Boss is off to Colorado for 10 days, so I'll be alone. I'll probably leave early ;)

Morgan's last day of camp today. Again, she had a ball, but would be the last to admit it. She came home FILTHY yesterday.

Happy Friday, everyone!

Morning everyone!!

Deb have fun at the beach!

Christy have fun tubing!

Brooke enjoy the 1st day!

Jennifer have fun with no boss!

Well it's Friday. And it's my Friday to work since theast two I was in "the world". Taking bubba with memsince it's only half day. Might try to run over to b'ham to see if the new m's is open. Maybe a soft opening.

Have a great day everyone.

Deb, sounds like an awesome weekend! Enjoy!
Brooke, good luck with the first day of school! Y'all go back early! Happy 3 month Birthday to Blythe!!!
Christy, have a fun time!
Jen, enjoy having the boss away!

I don't have much planned for today other than work. Maybe I can get some scrapping done this evening.

Have an awesome day everyone!

Sounds like a busy day, but then a fun weekend for everyone! Sounds great!!!

Our lazy little incinerator got home from work late last night to view the damage. She did (finally!) take care of the remaining dishes and will (later) have to figure out how to remove the fused-on/wrapped around cutting board from the wire oven rack. (She wasn't the Capt. Crunch piggy...that would be DH. The "buy me Fiber One cereal" guy who must have been sneaking the sugary crap that was supposed to be the breading for my chicken - a Planet Hollywood recipe! :sad2: )

We were (kinda) able to laugh about everything by late last night - but sheesh! All this to use up 20 cents worth of bananas...sigh.

Have a great Friday and weekend, everyone!

Good Morning!

Prayers for all those friends and relatives in need!
Glad you were able to laugh last night Pam!- Probably faster than I would have been able to do so.

Today:
pack up
head home
finish devotionals for girls day
finish girl's day book
print girl's day book
help set up for girl's day- depends on how I am doing by then
work on swaps if I have time/energy

Rebecca

Brooke such great news about Blythe!!!:goodvibes

Deb enjoy your beverages ;)

Still haven't inhereted another kid yet - but there is still time:rotfl:

Getting ready for Gabfest...

Kids are helping with chores.

Up and feed kids
Grocery shopping
Vacumn first floor and stairwell (Max)
Clean kitchen
Email Cindy - we are having major family issues dealing with my Grand Mother who has suddendly developed dementia and is now in need of a locked ward and we suspect (but aren't being told that my father has been diagnosed with dementia as well, no one will tell us anything and my poor sister is the one having to deal with all of this - while here at home I am still trying to deal with the after math of the death of Randy's Mom - her ashes are to be buried here but Randy still hasn't decided when... This is why I really *need* gabfest;)
Pick up cubes at Target
Tidy up Gazebo
Prepare Food and snacks for tomorrow
Clean First floor bathroom (Sarah)

Have a great day everyone...

Rhonda

to do today:

swaps
get DS9 from soccer
dishes
straighten up house (DH is coming home today)
lunch
dinner
book a room at WDW for the night of 8/25

Today:

up
kids here
DS14 to freshman orientation
pick up DS14's soccer teammate and take him to practice even though DS14 won't be there for above reason
home to eat quick

interview @ 1030..fingers crossed please!!!!
DD to take kids to carnival @ park

pick up DS14 & DS's friend from events
home
lunch

laundry started
clean
make and check lists for tomorrow (practices/shopping/oh my!)
ETA:
forgot
pick up DS's team for practice
DS14 has practice again @ 4-6
soccer player/parent mtg @ 730pm

Dramas of the day: (hoping all my dramas will be little like these ones!)

I wake up with a splitting headache...what's up with that? The drive to the beach is on hold for a bit :headache:

Today is DS18's big interview with Target... PD to my baby :wizard: BUT drama holds... he wakes up with pink eye! Figures right!

DH just called to tell me all the fun things he is doing at the beach, while I'm waiting for my headache to pass :headache:

Yeesh...

So sorry Debbie!!! Headaches are the worst!! Sorry to hear DS has Pink Eye.. YUCK and on top off that on interview day...

I had my interview.. .I think it went well.. should know by tonight!

Me too.. it's only 3 hours a day..but if she would need me earlier it would be more.... we will see......

Good luck to your DS Deb and hope your headache goes away...

Nancy fingers crossed for you too - :goodvibes

Rhonda

Sorry about the headache and pink eye, Deb. I woke up early (my insomnia is way acting up lately) and felt fine, but I'm feeling a little oogy now. Eyes are tired and I've got a bit of a scratchy throat! NO! I've got Gabfest tomorrow!

At work...stopped at the new Mike's on the way here. It's nice and CLEAN, but not as big as I thought it would be. No Pink ATGs, but they had refills. :confused3

Good luck, Nan!

Deb hope that headache's gone and you're on the road to the beach. ( Pink eye YUCK)
Rhonda you must have the cleanest house award so please come to mine. My idea of dusting is the brush on the vacuum cleanner .:lmao:

Good luck Nan

Okay I have to get dragging everything out of the living room and to the back of the truck for packing to begin. Need to also flip laundry (last load from this am into the dryer) so I have cloths this weekend

They gave the position to another individual..
offered me a sub position..but I don't know if it's worth it to me or not... we'll think about it tonight... It was something to just get out of the house....

Thanks for the support!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter