It's The Weekend...Day #2

My list for today:

Caffeinate...This repeats everyday
smiley_mornincoffee.gif

Feed Pups

Swish and swipe

DIS/FB :surfweb:

:laundy: Laundry reboot

Clean in crap room... have some friends coming over this week to scrap, and I can't seem to find the top of my desk :confused3

Work on baby blanket for friend

Cook some stuff :confused3

Pack a dinner

Work at 3p... yup, not off today either...

Have a Great Day everyone!!

Good Morning!

Had a great trip to Disney- hanging out with Danica at MK was fun! We are hoping to be able to go to F&W together when I am there next month.

Today:
print bullitens
confirmation service
lunch out
groceries
make my list for the week

Rebecca

Morning.

Have no idea what today will bring. But I need a long walk today to walk off all the good stuff I ate at the party yesterday!!!!

It's so beautiful out right now. But I'm doing laundry and menu planning and picking out outfits for the week for bubba and I.

Have a great day everyone.

Rebecca I wish I was at the mk with you and Danica!

Deb I noticed that you knit also. Do you make everything?

morning all still very sleepy here after the late night out in Lowell for night with the captians. I spent a fair amount of time beating meyself up for bringing the boys until we got inside and I saw how many kids were there. It was a great night out with the boys and tom and his aunt.

got to get moving around here but everyone is still sleeping except the dogs and I.

empty dishwasher
flip laundry
fold laundy
get boys to put away their cloths
meet friend for scrap
home to make dinner and get ready for the week
hopefully get a few mins to scrap after supper

Holly take a walk for me I need to maybe it would wake me up
Rebecca I bet Pam is glad that you can pop in and check on Danica! Glad you had a good visit.
Deb totally know the feeling of lost desk took me forever to find mine

Have a great day.

Good Morning, Everybody!

Today:
Need a kick start - slept til 7:30
Keep track of my cruise thread = paid in full has happened so it's moving faster now.
work on doggy memorial album = at least get it organized so I can scrap on the road
work on packing - container for the German cook out is done except for the cold stuff
meal prep- cleaning out the fridge/freezer so they're *interesting*
visit a friend
telephone talks.

Happy Day, Everyone!

Deb I noticed that you knit also. Do you make everything?

Nope, just in crochet mode right now. I prefer crochet over knitting. Started this baby blanket a couple of weeks ago, and almost finished :goodvibes Have to finish this blanket so I can start something for myself... Got the yarn for a ruana that I've wanted to make since last winter!

Anyone else get on a "crafty kick" and go through stints of crafting like mad with one element, like paper, fiber, or beads? I'm into crochet right now...

Good Morning all!!

Nothing much happening here today. Probably just scrapping (me) and homework (DH and the girls).

Linda--keep your tissues hand when you work on your memorial album ;)

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Already been to the grocery store and back into my jammies. Feels like fall out there! :woohoo: But, it also feels like rain. Football starts today, so DH will be parked on the couch for the duration. I'm going to work on my ABC swap, maybe even get it done!

I made a little pouch to put our calendar countdown markers into, had a piece of fabric leftover from Morgan's T or T bag.

I feel a crafty day coming on!

Hope everyone is well and having a great day!

Oh and I'm running to jos to pick up the rest of my blue background paper I ordered.

Nope, just in crochet mode right now. I prefer crochet over knitting. Started this baby blanket a couple of weeks ago, and almost finished :goodvibes Have to finish this blanket so I can start something for myself... Got the yarn for a ruana that I've wanted to make since last winter!

Anyone else get on a "crafty kick" and go through stints of crafting like mad with one element, like paper, fiber, or beads? I'm into crochet right now...

I can NOT start anything new crafty because I have a disease called " havetohaveitall". I go overboard. I'll love to bead. And make brackets because I totally love braclets And beads but I would not know when to stop.

And I tried knitting and forget it. Too tense for me. And sewing another thing I've tried and forget that too. I have a brand new sewing machine in the box never touched.

If I can sew, anybody can sew! The little pouch on the left is the countdown marker holder, it's also the same fabric that is lining M's bag.

DSC_3888.jpg

DSC_3891.jpg

Jennifer that bag is too, too cute :)

Since we couldn't get scrapping supplies at Jos yesterday (they had a sprinkler malfunction & it flooded the middle of the store) I bought counted cross stich kits to make for the girls for Christmas. DH says the last thing I need is another type of craft to spend money on :rotfl:

I too suffer from the gotta have it's!

I also quilt and fabric is as pretty as paper is:lmao: I have managed to get the fabric under contol the paper not so much:laughing:

And make brackets because I totally love braclets

I just made about five bracelets with metal buttons. They came out really nice, if I must say so myself. I'll have to remember to wear mine the next time I see you.

My Sunday to do:

Go to pharmacy to pick up odds and ends
read the Sunday paper
Chip at Mt. Washmore
pack up to go to Bigelow Hollow for a family cookout
Cleaned off hopeless chest in the guest room
made a few cards

That "gottahaveitall" disease spreads too quickly! I have stopped scrapping for a while until this baby blanket for my dgd is all knitted. I only bought yarn for this since i do have plenty of yarn already. So, the yarn is not an addiction. Thank heavens.
Have been knitting for 32 yrs, since my oldest dd was a baby. For me, it is a tension reliever.
Although I love jewelry, i have no patience for making it - I'm safe there!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter