The Days are off. Live trip report

Enjoyed the shopping. Went to mall of millennia first and bought a Disney ornament and some gel nail varnishes as they are half the price in usa:thumbsup2

We then went to one of the prime outlets and I bought a small dooney to use as a makeup bag. We then went to rainforest cafe and had lunch. Now chilling back at saratoga before tonight's MNSSHP:cool1:

Kevin dressing as jack sparrow, Lauren as Alice in wonderland, Shane as mario and I am going as captain hook should be a laugh

I am going as captain hook should be a laugh

I now have this image of you in the GF car park. :rotfl2:

Hook.jpg

Had a great time at MK last night, left at 11.30 it was good. Have tons of sweets so will probably sort through those and fight as to who has what. I was even given a banana last night:rotfl2:

Shane was asked for his photo and lots of people commented on his outfit. In monsters inc he was the guy who had to dance:thumbsup2

Today we are going to Epcot and more shopping. Eating at Tep Enedo tonight:cool1:

Yesterday morning I stayed in as my shoulders hurt due to sunburn whilst the others went to Epcot. We then went to downtown Disney in the afternoon and then went to Epcot for the evening as we had a reservation for Tep Enedo. We love the food there and left with full stomachs. We just caught the end of the fireworks and then went to prime outlets before they close at 11:thumbsup2

Today we were up early to get rid of the cases at DTD. We have never done this before and we were the first ones there, in fact we were back in the car at 8.20:rotfl2: but now we know we have our seats and can get to the airport for 5 and just go through security which is easier. We paid $10 each which is worth it for the stress free last day:thumbsup2

This morning we are going to Epcot and then finishing at magic kingdom for the parade before leaving for the airport:sad:

Today we were up early to get rid of the cases at DTD. We have never done this before and we were the first ones there, in fact we were back in the car at 8.20:rotfl2: but now we know we have our seats and can get to the airport for 5 and just go through security which is easier. We paid $10 each which is worth it for the stress free last day:thumbsup2
Nice:thumbsup2; thats just the info I needed for our trip we're going to Aquatica on our last day and want to get rid of the bags rather than leave them sat in the bus (we won't have a 'boot/trunk' to hide them in). What time does DTD bag drop/check-in open please?

:) Sorry forgot to say, safe trip home & Thanks for your updates, loved Wayne's pic made me laugh.

Really enjoyed your trip report - congrats on the vow renewal :thumbsup2 laughed out load about the gator but must have been scarey, looking forward to the photos. No doubt you are in the air now, have a safe journey and hope the sunburn is better :goodvibes

Nice:thumbsup2; thats just the info I needed for our trip we're going to Aquatica on our last day and want to get rid of the bags rather than leave them sat in the bus (we won't have a 'boot/trunk' to hide them in). What time does DTD bag drop/check-in open please?

They start loading at 8.15 am

Have a safe trip home. I've enjoyed reading your updates :)

Sat at MCO and bored, hate this part as all you want to do is go home now:sad1:

Had a good time though and sad that it is over but can't wait to see my boys (my dogs) tomorrow:cool1:

Just seen chocolate alligators in the shop which made me laugh, might have to buy some of those to remind me of the gators:rotfl2:

jtlover said:
Just seen chocolate alligators in the shop which made me laugh, might have to buy some of those to remind me of the gators:rotfl2:

Lol,do it!

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

jtlover said:
Sat at MCO and bored, hate this part as all you want to do is go home now:sad1:

Had a good time though and sad that it is over but can't wait to see my boys (my dogs) tomorrow:cool1:

I agree. Idea of it is exciting, but I know when I'm there I'll just want to get on the plane, and then I'll just want to be home.

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

Just cought up with your report, can't wait to see some more of your photos. the running from the gators ones must be hilarious..........now you know your safely out of harms way.

We are home and exhausted.

Will post photos and more details over the weekend, had a fab holiday

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter