The DIS Dad's Club V - Man's Room

Status
Not open for further replies.
Capt. Barbosa said:
The Delivery man is here wants to know where to put this?

broncos_kegerator_medium.jpg

sportcraft-oxford-foosball-table.jpg

sb%20CapriTable.jpg

and the waitresses for the man cave are here

Oct07p76_a.jpg

Wow. One little misunderstanding from abbreviating your beverage-holder order as "D Cups" and you end up with a nice upgrade there! :thumbsup2

I'm disappointed beyond words right now. We had a customer appreciation lunch today and it caused me to miss the last hour of the battle for the last word on IV.

And after all that, i betcha your customers are still not appreciative are they :)

Thumbs up :thumbsup2 for being the boss, and working from home!!! :surfweb: :happytv:

Checking in to make it onto the first TEN pages at least! I like the look of the new place. Great job, Don, as always, getting set up......

Yeah that's it....Interrogating.....not Intermingling...:rotfl2:

I was looking for a word that would be "acceptable"...still haven't quite found it...:lmao:
Yea... we don't need you getting any more 'points'

In this case points = BAD!

You might have to post your inter word on the facebook page! :lmao::lmao:

And after all that, i betcha your customers are still not appreciative are they :)

Thumbs up :thumbsup2 for being the boss, and working from home!!! :surfweb: :happytv:

:lmao::rotfl2: Sad but true. We had (in my opinion) a delicious catered lunch. The pork chops are fantastic every year. I always hope there are leftovers so I can take some home, but usually we have customers leaving with 3 or 4 on a plate, so there are never any for me:rolleyes1.

We had 1 customer come up to us after the lunch telling us that was the worst porkchop he'd ever had, it was like rubber, blah, blah, blah.... no gratitude at all.:sad2::rolleyes: Just warms your heart.

I just realized... if anyone has your DIS DADs number with a link in your signature, you have to update it to Dis Dad's V!!!!!!!

Going to take care of mine now... :rolleyes1

the new place looks great guys.....and can i say that from the look of the clothes, those girls must be from my side of the pond and so as to avoid any confusion....perhaps i should be the one to welcome them on board

the new place looks great guys.....and can i say that from the look of the clothes, those girls must be from my side of the pond and so as to avoid any confusion....perhaps i should be the one to welcome them on board

john!!! were have you been hiding??? i guess we know what gets your attention now!!:lmao:

Wow! Glad I found Version 5 with all the great ideas of wisdom offered at the end of 4.

Resurrecting a thread from DDIV

Random Facts...

1. Living in my 6th state now

2. One dw, and dd (6), and ds (8)

3. Played trumpet for 8 years and was even in an old-timers band when I was 11 where, other than my brother, the next youngest member was 73

4. Great-great-grandfather had 7 kids with his first wife and when she died he married her sister and had 7 more

5. Took over a decade for me to become a fan of DIS but can’t wait to get back

I just realized... if anyone has your DIS DADs number with a link in your signature, you have to update it to Dis Dad's V!!!!!!!

Going to take care of mine now... :rolleyes1

Thanks for the reminder. I just updated mine.

Anyone else finding the need to stifle their gut reaction to an answer to the current thread looking for non-electronic things that a 12-year-old boy can do by himself?

Great job on the new club house, Don!

Fed ~ Congrats on the victory!

And, Welcome member #500!!!!

:woohoo::cheer2::banana::cool1:

Nice Man Cave! I could see relaxing in there...Maybe it's time I build one :D

It’s Alive! :scared1:
Don! Nice Work… Hope you remembered to get the correct brain from the depository before you put it into this monster.

I just finished looking over the wreckage left in the wake of the march to close DDC-IV, and here Y’all are seven pages (and nearly 100 posts) into this new house already! I have got to find a different occupation. I’m missing too much of what’s “really important” in life. :lmao:

I love the new amenities that everyone has been adding on. You’ve got this place fixed up so good that no one will want to go back to their real lives.

Congrats to Fed for getting in the last word, and for the almost perfect way it summed up the mornings activities. Oh… and by the way… How goes the Interrogation? :rolleyes1

Post 100 OWNAGE!!

(Hay… I couldn’t even get on to page 1, so I’ve got to pick up my victories where I can find them.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter