The DIS SAG Awards & RED Carpet LIVE Watch Party thread - TONITE!

It has a dressy Annie Hall vibe to me.

GHJe0-RbQAAE0At

On tv when she walked it looked like a sequined house dress. An she needed a better bra.

It’s all the same winners from the Golden Globes. Y’all aren’t missing much. Nothing exciting has happened.

I still have to see the whole series. Why did they decide to end the series before all the Harry and Meghan melodrama?
I never saw the crown, but yeah, that would have been interesting to see how they would handle the H and M drama. LOL

I just realized they haven't shown very many shots of the actors in their seats. They've shown Christopher Nolan and Anne Hathaway often, but not too many others. Maybe that's something else contributing to this show seeming off.

I just realized they haven't shown very many shots of the actors in their seats. They've shown Christopher Nolan and Anne Hathaway often, but not too many others. Maybe that's something else contributing to this show seeming off.
Very true. Not a lot of reaction shots in the audience.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter