The Disdads "Where in the World is"...Photo game.

In the Contemporary, by the monorail?

The monorail boarding station at Epcot?

It’s good that y’all quickly picked up on the futuristic characteristics of the image (that means the Imagineers are doing their job well), but you’re going to have to hop off the Monorail and walk a bit into to one of the parks to hear these bird chirping.

(And… One of you is a good bit closer to this spot then the other, but I ain’t sayin’ which one just yet. :stir:)

It’s good that y’all quickly picked up on the futuristic characteristics of the image (that means the Imagineers are doing their job well), but you’re going to have to hop off the Monorail and walk a bit into to one of the parks to hear these bird chirping.

(And… One of you is a good bit closer to this spot then the other, but I ain’t sayin’ which one just yet. :stir:)

Spaceship Earth

Tomorrowland Transit Authority Wedway Peoplemover

{ding… ding… ding… ding… ding… ding…}
We have a winner! Nice work AJ.
IMG-0030a.jpg

Well done sir :thumbsup2<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<thumb :worship:

Yah... What he said.

Your turn to try and get us all lost in The World.

Here ya go - sorry for the delay. I had to get some connectivity issues fixed before I could get the pic uploaded:
DSC_6032.jpg

Yep.
Guess that one was too easy. I tried to crop it tightly enough that it would appear to be a real "taken from a distance" picture, unless you looked really carefully. :confused3

Good job - You're up!

Thank you, I'll need a bit to find a good one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter