The Disney outlet at Belz is incredible

tar heel

<font color=royalblue>Where will we get our news i
If you have access to a car, you may want to go to these two stores -- Character Premiere and Character Warehouse -- off International Drive. We finally made it to the two Disney outlets at Belz outlet center. Thanks to everyone on this board who told me about them. I was truly surprised at the great selection, especially the stuff that is at the parks right now. Examples: diecast metal ride vehicles, $2.99 at Belz and $6 at parks at Downtown Disney; Splash Mountain beanies, $2.99 and $3.99 at Belz and $7 at parks; polo-type shirts, $12.99 at Belz and $38 at parks and Downtown Disney (different color selection); T-shirts, $7.99 at Belz and $19 at parks. We couldn't resist buying two bags full of goodies!

I agree!!!!! I just ordered around $200 worth last week from both stores!!!! Great deals!!! I will definitely be checking back every week to see whats new!!
Angie~

Are the two stores you mentioned, Character Premiere and Character Warehouse on the internet? Or can you only buy in store? It sounds like you can by the way you said you will check back each week and you are from out of state. We will be in WDW in Sept. so thats a place on my list now. Thanks .

We stopped at the Belz Outlet in March, and loved it. I'd also like to be able to order from them, since we don't have an outlet close by. Do they have on line shopping available?

I would like the online address too please

Originally posted by austinsmommy
I agree!!!!! I just ordered around $200 worth last week from both stores!!!! Great deals!!! I will definitely be checking back every week to see whats new!!
Angie~

If you ordered from them online, please post the URL! I checked the belz.com site and couldn't find anything!

Thanks,
Rosey

austinsmommy,

We got to know about how you ordered from them. This could get me in big trouble!

tar heel

Count me in too. We got some good deals there on our last trip, but I hate to give up part of my Disney World experience to go shopping off site.

I looked at the belz website and got the phone numbers for the stores.

Character Premiere - 407-354-3255

Character Warehouse - 407-345-5285

I called Character Premiere and ordered a polo for $12.99 and an Animal Kingdom
t shirt for $4.99. I had no idea how to ask for anything, so I just asked about polos and
attraction shirts in a specific size and they were very helpful.

If you call, post what you ordered and the deal you got.

kim - - - Splashing into the briar patch in 41 more days!!!:bounce:

Hello everyone!! The outlets do not have online shopping, but they do take mail orders with a credit card. I just called and asked about specific items(of course I had a huge list ready!!) and they were very helpful!! I was mainly interested in anything with the 2000 logo, millennium logo, and also photo albums and frames. I was rather surprised at the great selection that was available!! If anyone has more questions..please ask!!
Angie~

I wouldn't even begin to know what to ask for, but it sounds like a wonderful bargain. If anyone has suggestions let me know or anything you got that was a great deal--this could be great!thanks

austinsmommy,

I didn't even think about photo albums! What kind of prices did they have??

Thanks!!

kim

Do both outlets have the same type of merchandise? Which one had the photo albums? Dideither have cruise items?

BethA,
The CM at Character Premiere told me the other one had exactly the same stuff but that was not the case. There was a lot of the same stuff, but some different items also. Here's what I bought and the prices (I think)-- maybe that will help someone:
Mickey polo shirt in wedgewood blue, $12.99
Socerer Mickey T-shirt, navy blue -- $7.99
Rock 'n Roller Coaster sleeveless T -- $5.99
ToT shirt with Mickey at the elevator on shirt and "I suggest you take the stairs on the back," youth size -- $7.99
Black wood mickey head shaped picture frame -- $7.99
Teacups, Pooh, Splash Mountain, Astro-Orbiter diecast tin ride vehicle models -- $2.99 each
Big Thunder diecast ride vehicle -- $4.99
Children's WDW beach shoes -- $4.99
Vulture beanie from Splash Mountain -- $3.99 (Brer Fox was $2.99 though)
Mickey pizza cutter -- $6 (not reduced)
Short-sleeved babysuit with Mickey on it -- $9.99

I ended up ordering from all 4 outlet stores in Florida..they all pretty much get the same WDW Park merchandise but I have found that the 2 that are closest to WDW sell out rather quickly. As I recall, they all still had the small 2000 photo albums for $1.99, the Character Warehouse at Belz had the Large 2001 Logo photo albums for $18.00 (same price as the parks though), Character Premier at Belz had a large furry Pooh photo album for around $12.00, and the Character Premiere in St. Augustine had the small Mickey Body Parts photo album for $4.99.

OK..I am going to just go ahead and list everything that I found. Here goes...

Character Warehouse-Belz...
2000 resin frame-6.99
2000 rubber frame-4.99
2000 disc ornament-2.99
2000 plate-7.99
2000 Epcot mug-4.99
2000 Epcot Spaceship Earth keychain-1.99

Character Premier-Belz...
2000 paper frame-2.99
2000 Mickeys Hand resin frame-3.99
2000 Epcot silver frame-4.99
Mickey photo cube-3.99
Animal Kingdom resin frame-8.99
Black Mickey Head frame-7.99
Castle enamel frame-7.99
MK 2000 PVC frame-4.99
Pooh bendable frame-2.99
Osbourne Lights 2000 frame-5.99
2000 Pictoral Souvenir book-paperback-2.99
Spaceship Earth model w/ lanyard & pin-8.99
Millennium Celebration cassette-6.99
MK 2000 magnets-.99
MK 2000 keychains-1.99

Character Premiere-Sawgrass Mills...
2000 christmas tree ball-1.99
MK 2000 notepad-1.99
MK 2000 magnetic frame-1.99

Character Premiere-St Augustine...
Photo Memories Scrapbbook Kit-11.99
4 Parks/One World Logo scrapbook kit-12.99(still found in parks for 25.00)
2000 embroidered V-neck womans shirt-5.99
marking the millennium book-2.99
2000 Spaceship Earth plate-7.99
3-D 4 Park resin frame-12.99
Silver Mickey Ears frame-7.99
2000 hard plastic frame-4.99
mickey body parts frame-4.99
4 parks/one world frame/album-5.99(still in parks for 12.00)
MK 2000 6 pen set-2.99
2000 Epcot ornament-2.99
MK 2000 sticker-.99
2000 drink cozie-.99

After I had already ordered all of this, I read that someone found the die cast rides and vehicles that they have in the parks for 6.00- 12.00...the outlets had them for 2.99 and 4.99. These are the ones that I found..

astro orbiter
splash mountain
big thunder mountain
pooh
teacup
AK conservation station train
fire engine

Well, I think thats about it!!! I hope this helps some of you!! If anyone comes across any other great deals, please let me know!!!!!!!!!!! I will also include the phone numbers for all 4 outlets if anyone needs them..

Character Warehouse-Belz...407-345-5285
Character Premier-Belz...407-477-0222
Character Premier-Sawgrass Mills...954-846-7161
Character Premier-St Augustine...904-829-0359

HAPPY SHOPPING!!!!!!!!!!!!
Angie~

at which store were the die cast?

We collect these and we do not have astro orbiter, pooh, big thunder mtn. ak conservation station train!

Thanks

Mal;)

Hi Mal~
I ordered the die cast from the Character Warehouse-Belz outlet...I found that they had the best selection...forgot to mention that they also had the Liberty Belle Riverboat and Jungle Cruise boat..I did not order these since I already had them.
Angie~

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter