The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

Thank you @Naomeri ! That is good to know. I’m also shorter - 5’2” - so that is useful info!

I think I’m going to stick with my original idea of the 50th anniversary dress that has the yellow bow. :)

Thank you @Naomeri ! That is good to know. I’m also shorter - 5’2” - so that is useful info!

I think I’m going to stick with my original idea of the 50th anniversary dress that has the yellow bow. :)
I saw someone wearing the Muses dress in Hollywood Studios yesterday and it was long on her too, so it’s obviously supposed to be long

i bought the Muses dress and it came in today. It's probably too long for me, I'm only 5'0, but my sister tried it on and it was just above her ankles. (She's 5'3") It's gorgeous in person.

I also got the new Minnie Dots dress all using the 30% off black Friday deal.

Ahhh I love the fireworks dress! I don't know how those dresses fit anymore, though--my assumption is that they run small? And it doesn't look like it'll work too well with my very short torso :(

Ahhh I love the fireworks dress! I don't know how those dresses fit anymore, though--my assumption is that they run small? And it doesn't look like it'll work too well with my very short torso :(
From the picture, I think the fireworks dress is shaped more like the usual Dress Shop dresses, just with a little shrug thing, so it’ll probably work well for a short torso (I am also a short-torso girl and I love the way the Dress Shop dresses fit me). I’m a 14 in jeans and the XL dresses work perfectly for me.

Anyone got the Matterhorn dress? What’s it like? I saw pictures on a WDW news site and it’s so cute (I’m not able to post a pic here)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter