The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

The single most difficult thing for me to find are patent leather flats with a pointed toe and no toe cleavage. Must be as comfortable and supportive as wearing tennis shoes. My friend who works at Lord & Taylor shoe department said no such shoe exists! :worried:

The single most difficult thing for me to find are patent leather flats with a pointed toe and no toe cleavage. Must be as comfortable and supportive as wearing tennis shoes. My friend who works at Lord & Taylor shoe department said no such shoe exists! :worried:
Tieks? Sam Edelman Felicia flat? Love my Felicia flats. Very comfy. Amazon sells them.

Tieks? Sam Edelman Felicia flat? Love my Felicia flats. Very comfy. Amazon sells them.

Nope! Pointy black patent leather like this:

upload_2018-5-7_22-18-4.png

And with the support of tennis shoes. I'm talking arch support, cushion for hills and ball of feet - just like a tennis shoe! I want to wear these to the park all day long with out blisters! :rolleyes: But thanks for the suggestions! :hug:

Nope! Pointy black patent leather like this:

View attachment 321290

And with the support of tennis shoes. I'm talking arch support, cushion for hills and ball of feet - just like a tennis shoe! I want to wear these to the park all day long with out blisters! :rolleyes: But thanks for the suggestions! :hug:
Nine West has a pair of pointed toe flats that come in shiny black patent - the style name is 'Speak up'. I haven't tried them on so I can't speak for comfort or support. My go-to flats for comfort and cushioning are 'Me Too 'brand but I don't think they've currently got any that are pointy toed or patent.

Look what just arrived!

View attachment 320388

Brand new Dooney & Bourke handbags are now available at Walt Disney World. The new Collection is a continuation of the “Dream Big Princess” line and features Cinderella, Jaq, and Gus. With this Collection, three different handbags are available: a tote, satchel, and a wallet. We found the Collection at Uptown Jewelers on Main Street USA in Magic Kingdom but the handbags can also be found in Disney Springs at Marketplace Co Op and Ever After Jewelry Co.
Tote – $268 and Wallet – $158

View attachment 320391
Satchel – $298

Thanks at BlogMickey for the photos! For more information here's their link:
http://blogmickey.com/2018/05/new-cinderella-dooney-bourke-handbags-arrive-at-walt-disney-world/

Do you know how long they tend to have the same style available in the shops? Would they still have this style in September?

Do you know how long they tend to have the same style available in the shops? Would they still have this style in September?

I'm sorry no. I hope to see them in Disneyland too during our August trip. And if I don't see them there I hope I'll find them at WDW in late October. It's a really cute pattern.

Shopdisney.com is having a sale, and the dresses are included! Just bit the bullet and got the Mary Poppins dress for 25% off. Now here’s hoping it fits....

The Mary Poppins dress from shopdisney.com came today! The waist is a bit high, so the fit is a bit weird, but it has pockets! :) I'm planning on using it for a MNSSHP costume, so I'm not too concerned about the fit. I've attached a pic, just in case anyone's curious--forgive the bad lighting. View attachment 323476

Nothing makes me happier than dresses or skirts with pockets:) Ah, the little things in life;) I don't think the waist looks too high. It looks nice. If you decide to try another style, the ones with thicker straps, ie tiki and orange bird, have 2 sets of buttons on the straps to change their length.

Nothing makes me happier than dresses or skirts with pockets:) Ah, the little things in life;) I don't think the waist looks too high. It looks nice. If you decide to try another style, the ones with thicker straps, ie tiki and orange bird, have 2 sets of buttons on the straps to change their length.

Thanks! Maybe it just feels high? *shrugs* But yes, pockets are the best! I was very pleasantly surprised. :)

You look awesome! I don't think it fits weird at all.

Aw, thank you! Glad it looks ok--I guess maybe it just feels high to me? I usually wear skirts and have them sit a bit lower.

The Mary Poppins dress from shopdisney.com came today! The waist is a bit high, so the fit is a bit weird, but it has pockets! :) I'm planning on using it for a MNSSHP costume, so I'm not too concerned about the fit. I've attached a pic, just in case anyone's curious--forgive the bad lighting. View attachment 323476

You look beautiful!!! After I machine washed my dresses I noticed they shrank just a bit so they fit much better now might want to give that a try. :-)

I think it looks great! How tall are you? I'm 5'9 so I frequently have issues with dresses being high waisted.

You look beautiful!!! After I machine washed my dresses I noticed they shrank just a bit so they fit much better now might want to give that a try. :-)

Thanks! And that’s a good idea, though the thought of washing a white dress with a red sash makes me nervous... :)

I think it looks great! How tall are you? I'm 5'9 so I frequently have issues with dresses being high waisted.

Thanks! I’m 5’7, maybe that’s it?

Has anyone bought this dress yet? http://chipandco.com/new-her-universe-disney-parks-inspired-dresses-276454/ How does it fit? I believe you can only get it in the stores down there. Is that true?
I love the Fantasyland dress and I can't wait to try it on. :lovestruc

I cannot ever seem to get lucky when I order the dresses online, so I've given up. I have the Tiki Room dress in size S and it's perfect. I ordered the Magic Kingdom dress in the same size & the stretchy panels at the sides made it too large in the bust. I exchanged for the XS & it was too small - but both the S and the XS in the Tower of Terror style were too big. :faint: I've decided I can only buy them if I'm there to personally try them on.

I think the dress looks great on you & fits properly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter