• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Dress Shop on Cherry Tree Lane

BTW, they had the Orange Bird at the outlet at Vineland when we went. It was $50. Unfortunately, orange is not my color (I'm a true redhead with fair skin and freckles) so I had to pass.

Which orange bird dress, the original white or the blue?

BTW, they had the Orange Bird at the outlet at Vineland when we went. It was $50. Unfortunately, orange is not my color (I'm a true redhead with fair skin and freckles) so I had to pass.

My husband is also a true redhead and is paler than a vampire from Twilight and he rocks orange. But he has so much body hair and is so freckled they have started connecting so he looks like he has a tan on his arms and shoulders.

Guys, I got my Monsters Inc dress and I am OBSESSED. It is soooo cute!!!

YlMU026.jpg

I finally checked out the Fantasyland dress today...the material feels nice and it is lined with an underskirt, but I can just feel how hot it might get. And it just feels like it might snag easily. Beautiful dress though.

:rotfl2:I've never heard anyone make that comparison before! :lmao:

Its true. He's heard a lot of sparkly jokes, and until we found a sunscreen that actually kept him from becoming a lobster, he spent a lot of time hiding from the sun. Plus he used to love black and being a homebody, which just reinforced the vampire theroy.

Last edited:
Guys, I got my Monsters Inc dress and I am OBSESSED. It is soooo cute!!!

YlMU026.jpg

I want to love that dress so much. I love it on everyone else, but as soon as I try it on I hate it. It's not the cut, as I have two others in the same style that I look great in. Something about the print/color just looks ugh on me. So jealous how everyone else can pull it off but me.

These dresses are adorable! How do they fit for plus size gals? Run small/big or true to size?

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter