The Duck family goes on safari.....who will get voted off first. ??? Updated 1/6!!

Congrats on getting a rag-tag bunch of Dis-Noobs to the MK before rope drop.
That’s quite the accomplishment.

Of curse they punished you right back by dragging everyone out at lunch time.
I suspect that the after-nap return to the parks will be triumphant though.

By the way… I like seeing the holiday pictures pop up this time of year (mentally they help to beat back the heat of the day for just a minute or two and that a good thing).

But this also reminds me that I’ve been forced to neglect my own TRs for near a month and I need to try to fix that situation.

Congrats on getting a rag-tag bunch of Dis-Noobs to the MK before rope drop.
That’s quite the accomplishment.

Of curse they punished you right back by dragging everyone out at lunch time.
I suspect that the after-nap return to the parks will be triumphant though.

By the way… I like seeing the holiday pictures pop up this time of year (mentally they help to beat back the heat of the day for just a minute or two and that a good thing).

But this also reminds me that I’ve been forced to neglect my own TRs for near a month and I need to try to fix that situation.

Thanks!

I promise the complaining will stop soon. Its rough when you put in a great deal of planning (and I know you guys know what I mean) because everyone wants you to do it, and then they throw a wrench in it. It is everybody's vacation and I am flexible but the trip started off frustrating.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter