The Duck family goes on safari.....who will get voted off first. ??? Updated 1/6!!

Did it look anything like this?

tumblr_ljtzll88Jp1qftx5go1_500.jpg

Only 1 tier but very close :thumbsup2

The boys won

Yes we did :woohoo:

“Nooooooooooooo…. It’s not true…”

“Nooooooooooooo…. It’s not true…”

Sadly yes :confused3

You have restored balance to the force.…”

I try.....I am only one Sith Lord and there is only so much I can do :rotfl:

Did you find the door key under the welcome mat?

Yes we did:thumbsup2 Funny thing was that everyone but DW thought I was nuts when i told them to look :confused3

Same Duck time… same Duck channel.

+1 for having any kind of Batman-esque type of quote :thumbsup2:thumbsup2

...and it is about time.:rotfl:

Yes, I know I suck Peanut Butter when it comes to updates

Note to self: Avoid the Y on the west side of Indy

It's rough out here in the burbs man :lmao:

Then you should have taken all the tickets so you could ride more than once.:rolleyes1

I wanted to, but it was by far too busy. The stand by line was already over an hour when we exited.

I think you already explained that part.

I could write a book about that loser. Maybe I can start a thread for dads with BIL's that are a pain in the Beverly :rotfl2:

I don't see any Agent P. in that picture.:confused3 Perry's right there next to Phineas though.

It's a new high tech disguise designed by Carl :lmao:

Unlike a certain DisDad who just screamed like a little girl...

When I heard the first girly scream, I said to myself "Captain????" :rotfl2::rotfl2:

Just catching up...

Looks like a lot of fun in the water at AKL.

Star Tours vs. HISTK playground? Seriously? That's like trying to choose between Le Cellier and Taco Bell. You guys won out big time on that one.

Just catching up...

Looks like a lot of fun in the water at AKL.

Star Tours vs. HISTK playground? Seriously? That's like trying to choose between Le Cellier and Taco Bell. You guys won out big time on that one.

I was amazed that no one else wanted to do it :confused3 As you will see, there are a few party poopers in the group, but it did not keep me from getting my DIS on :woohoo:

I am in and loving the TR "so far". I was worried when I first started reading... today that I was way too far behind.

But, guess what? I am caught up, thank you so much for waiting for me. :rotfl:

On with the show Mr. Duck! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to your next installment.

Angel16

I am in and loving the TR "so far". I was worried when I first started reading... today that I was way too far behind.

But, guess what? I am caught up, thank you so much for waiting for me. :rotfl:

On with the show Mr. Duck! :thumbsup2

Looking forward to your next installment.

Angel16

Yes, I have been waiting for you before I went any further :lmao:

I will have an update soon!

Wow, it has been awhile since I did this. Sorry and all that for the delay. When I left you hanging (you must have fallen off by now, lol) we were getting ready to start our first full day in the parks. It would be at the Magic Kingdom!! I let everyone know the night before that rope drop was a requirement, not a suggestion. They chuckled, I did not, and then realized I was serious!! After waking the troops up and getting some food in the room we made it with about 20 minutes to show time.

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

After the show we head straight back to Fantasyland!! No, what is that? Potty break???? Didn’t I ask everyone before we left if they had to go??? I need to institute a basic training course if we ever take first timers again, sheesh. We finally made it back there and we do the customary, IASW, Sword in the Stone and MPH.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

We are big fans of MPH and IASW. My niece and nephew really enjoyed the atmosphere and I could start to see the magic of MK work in them. After some shopping we headed over to the Haunted Mansion and then ate an early lunch at Columbia Harbour House. I love this place! For those that are not aware of it, there is seating at the 2nd level and some views of both Fantasy Land and Liberty Square.

So with full bellies we are ready to do some more stuff!! What that? Hold a minute we need to head back to the room for a nap? It’s only 12:45 for goodness sake. So we head back up to the front, dragging the crying and screaming me along. I took some photos of the parade before I was dragged completely out.
IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

More to come.....

Wow, it has been awhile since I did this. Sorry and all that for the delay. When I left you hanging (you must have fallen off by now, lol) we were getting ready to start our first full day in the parks. It would be at the Magic Kingdom!! I let everyone know the night before that rope drop was a requirement, not a suggestion. They chuckled, I did not, and then realized I was serious!! After waking the troops up and getting some food in the room we made it with about 20 minutes to show time.

IMG_2353.jpg

IMG_2391.jpg

IMG_2355.jpg

After the show we head straight back to Fantasyland!! No, what is that? Potty break???? Didn’t I ask everyone before we left if they had to go??? I need to institute a basic training course if we ever take first timers again, sheesh. We finally made it back there and we do the customary, IASW, Sword in the Stone and MPH.

IMG_2398.jpg

IMG_2404.jpg

IMG_2423.jpg

IMG_2443.jpg

IMG_2448.jpg

We are big fans of MPH and IASW. My niece and nephew really enjoyed the atmosphere and I could start to see the magic of MK work in them. After some shopping we headed over to the Haunted Mansion and then ate an early lunch at Columbia Harbour House. I love this place! For those that are not aware of it, there is seating at the 2nd level and some views of both Fantasy Land and Liberty Square.

So with full bellies we are ready to do some more stuff!! What that? Hold a minute we need to head back to the room for a nap? It’s only 12:45 for goodness sake. So we head back up to the front, dragging the crying and screaming me along. I took some photos of the parade before I was dragged completely out.
IMG_2476.jpg

IMG_2493.jpg

IMG_2513.jpg

More to come.....

Sounds like a good start to the day.

Full commando type days can through a young child's routine into a tail spin. I am confident you will have more park days that everyone will enjoy.

Keep the trip report coming.

Nice pictures!
12:45 does seem a bit early for nap time...we usually don't take mid-day breaks, but when we went last July we'd take one around 3 when it was brutally hot to hit to resort pool for a bit.

Sounds like a good start to the day.

Full commando type days can through a young child's routine into a tail spin. I am confident you will have more park days that everyone will enjoy.

Keep the trip report coming.

I agree. We had only done a few things and since the park did not open until 9am it seemed a little too early to leave.

Nice pictures!
12:45 does seem a bit early for nap time...we usually don't take mid-day breaks, but when we went last July we'd take one around 3 when it was brutally hot to hit to resort pool for a bit.

That is what we have always done in the past. I don't mind breaks, but as you will see in the next installment, it was a break we should have skipped :thumbsup2

Wow, it has been awhile since I did this.
Really? Hadn't noticed. :confused3

After waking the troops up and getting some food in the room we made it with about 20 minutes to show time.
Well, at least you didn't catch the first boat of the day from WL and then get stuck behind an excavator on a barge when you're trying to make it to Rope Drop.:rolleyes1 :headache:

After the show we head straight back to Fantasyland!! No, what is that? Potty break????
And here is where you should have gone with the solo touring plan.

What that? Hold a minute we need to head back to the room for a nap? It’s only 12:45 for goodness sake. So we head back up to the front, dragging the crying and screaming me along.
Why didn't you just stay? They don't need you there to supervise them sleeping! :lmao::rotfl2:

That is what we have always done in the past. I don't mind breaks, but as you will see in the next installment, it was a break we should have skipped :thumbsup2
DUH, DUH, DUH! :scared1:

Really? Hadn't noticed. :confused3

Well, at least you didn't catch the first boat of the day from WL and then get stuck behind an excavator on a barge when you're trying to make it to Rope Drop.:rolleyes1 :headache:

And here is where you should have gone with the solo touring plan.

Why didn't you just stay? They don't need you there to supervise them sleeping! :lmao::rotfl2:

DUH, DUH, DUH! :scared1:

I did want to stay, but this was the first full day and I was given the speech on maintaing harmony within the family :rolleyes1

Finally a TR update. I did like the Christmas decorations. BTW, Post #1 has your children at age 6 and now they 7. Just saying. :lmao:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter