The end of Phineas and Ferb and the beginnings of villains' children show?

old lady

DIS Veteran
I read on the Disney news that Phineas and Ferb will have its finale and a new show based on Disney bad guys' children? What? I am a fan of bad guys, but is this a good idea to you guys/gals?

Oh Wow, shame about P&F kinda enjoy it even as an adult lol easy watching lol

However if your unsure on the new Disney Chanel origional movie "Decendants" check out

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Descendants_(2015_film)

Disney's Descendants is an upcoming Disney Channel Original Movie that is stated to air sometime in 2015. It is released by Walt Disney Pictures and Disney Channel Films. It stars Mitchell Hope, Sarah Jeffery, Jedidiah Goodacre, Dianne Doan, Brenna D'Amico, Dove Cameron, Booboo Stewart, Cameron Boyce and Sofia Carson. This live-action movie will explore the teenage lives of the children of some of Disney’s greatest villain characters.

There's a show like this already, not a Disney one... Ever After High... It's pretty sad but the crossover is kinda cool. I'd look forward to this if done better...

You cant beat Once Upon A Time i love the take on some of the stories! - im not holding high hopes for Decendants

I have watched and loved Phineas and Ferb since I was like 8 years old and I love that show and am going to miss it a lot. I still watch it and I am going to be 16 at the end of this month. I have nothing against the Villains, but for some real little kids they might not like it because they may be scared of the villains. I will give the show a chance though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter