The Final Count Down... Ba Na NAA!

LifeIsTinkIsLife

Mouseketeer
Ok I have a new way I am going to do the game. Every week I will say something, because I already went over the amount of images you can have on one post. :rolleyes: I can say something new every Sunday, but this week I'll start today.

1- I will ride Monster's Inc for the first time, and talk to Roz on the way out. :sulley:
2- I will buckle my seatbelt as loose as possible on Tower of Terror so I can fly up in my seat! :mickeyjum
3- I will ride BTMRR with my eyes closed the whole time! :angel:

I totally hear 'The Final Countdown' in my head whenever I think of my countdown to the next trip. In fact, it's my general 'go to' song for countdowns in general. Of course, when you sing it or hum it, you are required to do the fist pump in the air.

I can't believe you're going to wait for day 4 to ride TSMM....you really should do it on day 1!!! It's THAT good! :)

I totally hear 'The Final Countdown' in my head whenever I think of my countdown to the next trip. In fact, it's my general 'go to' song for countdowns in general. Of course, when you sing it or hum it, you are required to do the fist pump in the air.
LOL, I know! I get this song stuck in my head whenever I update this thread too. :lmao:

I can't believe you're going to wait for day 4 to ride TSMM....you really should do it on day 1!!! It's THAT good! :)
No silly goose! :rotfl: This isn't a schedule, it's like a countdown til I leave. It WOULD be nice if it was a schedule, lol because by the end I will have 77 days! I am just counting down (or up) til the time that I leave, so I have to think of things that I'll be doing in the park. It's just a little something to help me count down. :goodvibes

Oh, gotcha......I thought it was things you wanted to do on specific days not just a countdown. :) LOL

Hahaha yeah I can't imagine what you would have thought if you read this when I was about 12 days in... or even better, 50! LOL I think you would have gotten it by then. :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter