The GH Official Thread Part 2

Previews for the week of 05-Sep-2011
by Carol Banks Weber

**Labor Day September 5th: rerun of August 8th episode, where Shawn is hit with post-trauma and can’t stop Jax from hijacking Josslyn, Elizabeth collides with Jason in a car collision, and Patrick romance Robin.
Jason and Sam see if Patrick’s surgery did the trick. Something else comes down the pike, challenging their journey.
Here’s what Patrick has to say about Jason’s surgery results.
Michael thinks he has the goods to out-badass Anthony.
Michael changes gears, in careers.
Michael gets into Abby’s pants. Fireworks.
Kristina has to figure out if she will have a risky operation to deal with a crimp in her neck, or just deal with the fainting spells for the rest of her life.
Carly sees Shawn at Kelly’s, they catch up.
Carly and Sonny go on another emotional assault against one another.
Lucky suffers terribly from recent events, hitting him hardest down to his soul.
Maxie drops a bummer of a bombshell—a repeat performance.
What a surprising turnaround: Elizabeth actually enjoys herself out on a picnic with charming Matt.
Matt and Patrick have another pissing contest, because of an edict made that affects them.

After watching yesterday's episode, I had a craving for some delicious Hershey's Chocolate Syrup ;)

Hey if it keeps it on abc, I can live with it :happytv:

Maria :upsidedow

After watching yesterday's episode, I had a craving for some delicious Hershey's Chocolate Syrup ;)

Hey if it keeps it on abc, I can live with it :happytv:

That was truly awful. I was waiting for BH to wink at the camera.

Remember when they did that with OnStar?

It was bedtime and Elizabeth was fixing Cam a snack. He spoke about missing Jake, and Elizabeth said one of the best ways to remember him was with a toast with his favorite, chocolate milk made with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. She must have said the full product title 3 or 4 times, and the bottle was prominently displayed for the camera. It was a very stilted conversation. She did her best, but you could tell it was awkward -- who speaks to their children in brand names like that?! It was kind of funny because the scene ended with Cam running upstairs and Elizabeth telling him to do a really good job of brushing his teeth tonight...don't let that syrup sit on there overnight :rotfl:

It was bedtime and Elizabeth was fixing Cam a snack. He spoke about missing Jake, and Elizabeth said one of the best ways to remember him was with a toast with his favorite, chocolate milk made with Hershey's Chocolate Syrup. She must have said the full product title 3 or 4 times, and the bottle was prominently displayed for the camera. It was a very stilted conversation. She did her best, but you could tell it was awkward -- who speaks to their children in brand names like that?! It was kind of funny because the scene ended with Cam running upstairs and Elizabeth telling him to do a really good job of brushing his teeth tonight...don't let that syrup sit on there overnight :rotfl:

Oh jeez...product placement much? :rolleyes:

I am so far behind watching GH that I've skipped a bunch of episodes and am trying to watch the most recent ones. Because of this I'm a little lost about Jax. I know that Carly and he are no longer together and he left town. He came back to town secretly so that he could get his daughter, tried to hide at Robin's, Sonny was looking for him, something about a sabotoged plane but I don't know what happened to Jax. Is he dead? Pretending?

but I don't know what happened to Jax. Is he dead? Pretending?

Jax is not dead...but only Skye knows that.

His plane crashed, and he is assumed dead, but there was no body.

Ingo was let go from GH ~ so he's gone, but as with several others, they have come back, I'm assuming he will too at some point. For now, I think he took his boat - so Carly 'thinks' it is a possibility that he's on that.

Jax is not dead...but only Skye knows that.

His plane crashed, and he is assumed dead, but there was no body.

Ingo was let go from GH ~ so he's gone, but as with several others, they have come back, I'm assuming he will too at some point. For now, I think he took his boat - so Carly 'thinks' it is a possibility that he's on that.

Thank you! :goodvibes

I'm just catching up on a few episodes of GH over the last several days. OMG, who's the new Kate? Maybe it's just me, but I'd fire her hairdresser. It looked too angly and severe in back in that "bun" thing.

I'm just catching up on a few episodes of GH over the last several days. OMG, who's the new Kate? Maybe it's just me, but I'd fire her hairdresser. It looked too angly and severe in back in that "bun" thing.

LOL - when I read your post I read it as "too angry and severe" - which, in fact is exactly how I think they were trying to portray her. :lmao:

I'm sure once she opens that door today and sees Sonny...I'm sure her hair will be 'soft and flowing' in no time. :rotfl:

and AS IF she is the same age as Sonny and Olivia. REALLY? She is like 25 dressed up to look in her mid-40's.

Kelly Sullivan who plays Kate was born in 1978.

Lisa LoCicero who plays Olivia was born in 1970.

How close in age are they supposed to be on the show?

They dated Sonny within months of each other, and Olivia was 15 when he got her pregnant. Let's hope they were very close in age! :eek::rotfl:

Kelly Sullivan who plays Kate was born in 1978.

Lisa LoCicero who plays Olivia was born in 1970.

How close in age are they supposed to be on the show?

And MB was born in 1963.

They are all supposed to be w/in like a year or 2 of each other. Megan Ward was born in 1969 and I think Kate was supposed to be older than Olivia.

MB and new Kate are 15 years apart and we are supposed to believe that they were HS sweethearts?

For comparison Becky Herbst is older than this Kate. The guy who plays Dante is only a year younger.

I HATE when they do this. Especially with woman. It is so annoying. There was nothing wrong with Megan Ward and she was actually in the same age range.

This new chick...is no Kate Howard. I don't mind her, but not in that role. Agree, bring back Megan! But I did lol yesterday when Oliva told her to get the stick out of her a&*....hahaha:rotfl: "Connniiiiieeee"

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter