The GH Official Thread Part 3

That sucks I really liked his character and was so hoping he has been misdiagnosed.

At least his last day was a good one spent with his loved ones.

Now I wonder if that will really send Finn off the wagon for real

Sad episode.

I recognized Mason from Santa Barbara as the guy who is Neil’s brother opposing Alexis getting her status back

Why is Sonny blabbing to Dante ,a cop about him giving Dex a beat down?
Because he is spiraling and doesn't really know what he's doing.

Yesterday and today were so sad. Violet is such a good little actress. I'm glad that Elizabeth is calling Finn out on drinking.
Definitely a great job by the little girl playing Violet!

I guess we'll see where this goes with Finn and his drinking but that made me reflect on a few days ago. So Sasha is an addict but can drink? She was drinking wine with Cody in the barn. ????

I guess we'll see where this goes with Finn and his drinking but that made me reflect on a few days ago. So Sasha is an addict but can drink? She was drinking wine with Cody in the barn. ????
I saw that and was wondering the same thing myself!

Yesterday and today were so sad. Violet is such a good little actress. I'm glad that Elizabeth is calling Finn out on drinking.

I agree. The actress who plays Violet did a great job in yesterday's episode. And seeing that little flashback with her and Gregory really showed how much she has improved over the last few years. During the flashback it felt like she was just reciting lines in the tone/mood that someone coached her to do. Yesterday it felt like her lines and emotion were very organic and natural.

The Gregory dies/Finn drinks/Chase and Brooklyn miss their honeymoon story is killing me. It’s too much sadness all at once. Yes, bad stuff happens in real life and and soaps can’t have happy stories all the time. But this one is just the over-the-top sad and so unnecessary. Toss in a little girl who just wants her grandpa back and it’s almost unbearable to watch. Chase and Brooklyn will never forget the traumatic way their marriage began. Ok rant over.

The Gregory dies/Finn drinks/Chase and Brooklyn miss their honeymoon story is killing me. It’s too much sadness all at once. Yes, bad stuff happens in real life and and soaps can’t have happy stories all the time. But this one is just the over-the-top sad and so unnecessary. Toss in a little girl who just wants her grandpa back and it’s almost unbearable to watch. Chase and Brooklyn will never forget the traumatic way their marriage began. Ok rant over.
ITA. I find myself not even wanting to watch right now (although I have). We leave for WDW on Sunday and this is really bumming me out when I should be happy! Lol
This paired with the finale of Young Sheldon, I've really been :sad:

Very sorry to hear he was killed.

I just don't understand what the writers are trying to accomplish with Sonny. It's so obvious he is manic, they had Carly once just ask him if he was taking his meds and he should get his blood tested, then just dropped. In the old days Carly would have dragged him to the hospital. I also don't know what Ava is thinking. How do you let the father of your daughter spiral out of control, she is putting Avery's life in danger. Don't get me started on Laura trying to free Heather. Again, these writers are just awful, they have really seem to have no knowledge of the show's history.

Todays ending , nope. I think that was a setup from Valentin etc so Sonny would be blamed. At least that is what I hope
Agreed. It's too obvious that Sonny threatened Jason and then the shooters showed up. It has to be Valentin's handiwork. Also, why doesn't Jason just tell Sonny he's only working for the FBI to save Carly? Sonny would understand and get behind that. She's Donna's mother and his ex-wife with whom he will always have a strong connections. Afterall, Carly was trying to save Sonny's business in his absence, so seems like he would be grateful and want Jason to do whatever it takes to keep her out of prison. But I suppose Jason doesn't trust Sonny right now so he's hesitant to tell him the truth. I hope Sonny keeps his word and leaves Dex alone. Let him become a cop and turn his story away from Sonny.

I haven't been able to watch GH since Monday. Every day it records, and says Video unavailable. I called our cable co and they said ABC was 'working on issues'. Funny the issues are only in the afternoon between 2 and 6. By evening every show records. I had to go to Soap Central to see all of what happened this week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter