The Gnome Is Home! Woot!

Glad you are back home grumpy. However, I can still give you "Lava Flying Mermaid" wake up calls if you like!

I was sure hoping you would get out of there in time for my surprise birthday party! I am not sure exactly when it is (the party, I mean, I know when my birthday is) but q and sea can fill you in on the details.

Woot we can have a double party now, with 2 reasons to celebrate.

Just remember, even though you are home from the hospital you still need to take it easy for a while! A point I have been trying to make to my husband, LOL.

Fly :hippie: oh and Gnomette is ready to come out of hiding now you are back!

Welcome Home Gnome

:cool1: :woohoo: :yay: party: :yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

So glad that you are finally home and out of the hospital :flower3: We all missed you terribly while we were playing "friendly" pirate: It must have been that final ton of pixiedust: we shipped off to the hospital :lmao: :lmao:

Take care and get lots of rest, as we would hate to see you have to go back :sad2:

:love: and :hug:

Lyn
:tigger:

Welcome home, Gnome!

gnomeWaving.jpg

Glad you're back home, Gnome. Please rest up and hopefully I will see you around the Kingdom perhaps on Sunday, which is the next day I'll be in game. Take care, neighbor. :hug:

Sorry this is a little late, but I've just been catching up on what's been going on with the board for the last month, so I'm just seeing this thread now..

Was so sad to hear our resident Gnome wasn't well, but I'm glad to hear that our favorite gnome is back home and doing better!:hug: Even though you are home gnome I'm still sending you some pixie dust:tinker: coz you can never have too much pixie dust!:wizard:

Welcome home Gnome, so pleased to hear you are doing better. Rest and let your family pamper you :hug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter