The Godfather's Live Trip Report, photopass added post #442

Another quick post to say DISmeet was a great evening, thank you to everyone who came. Now almost 1am and have to be up at 7am for Seaworld, will try get time tomorrow to post pics and update last 2 days.

No idea where you went wrong Jen. You must have turned off to Seaworld before Walmart.:confused3

this is worse than a hangover!! no Wayne update!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

fortunately, we have the magnificent Matt to save us from withdrawal!! :thumbsup2

Great stuff Wayne, what a lot you have managed to fit in so far. As I commented on Matt's blog (which is great by the way), it's lovely to see you experiencing a different type of Disney holiday through the eyes of Lily. What a cutie she is! As we are normally in WDW in August, but this year are at home, then I will look forward to your updates and 'sharing' your holiday with you!

Sounds like you are all having a fab holiday. Thanks for the updates. Seeing the photo of the towel animal with Lily reminded me of my mum & dad who have just come back from a cruise with RCL & the housekeeping lady spent an hour with my mum on the last evening showing her how to make them:thumbsup2

Sounds like you are all having an absolute blast

It's raining in London today and I could really do with some Florida sunshine so looking forward to the next installment

Cant sleep after my first night so hvg a catch up. Makes me really wish I had booked earlier. Going 14 months without a disney fix is hard. Amazing pucs of raglan road. Looks small but very rich and filling. I bet its magical seeing it all through a 3 year olds eyes. So innocent and magical. We hv 2 gillings for the price if one now. Two great reports. You two hvg a competition:happytv:Keep it coming.

Just checking in to say I am reading and very much enjoying everything, particularly the photos, so thanks for continuing to send the links.

We've only been to CP once and that was for breakfast on younger dd's 11th birthday. She'll be 24 this October! Anyway, despite what you say about the cost, I'm thinking a return trip might be in order just for the pleasure of that empty park. Ditto Chefs de France (which isn't my favourite place) just for the Remy encounter! :teeth:

Love the photos of Dizzy with France in the background. Oh, and ALL the photos of Lily. What a poppet she is.

Can't wait to read about Drinks Around The World. :thumbsup2

Off to catch up with Matt's blog...

Thankfully having Matt's blog it's not as important for me to keep upto date, not as easy this year with the early starts.

Tuesday morning we spent in AK, another wet day, Lily seemed to really like the Lion King show & safari. She was also starting to get more confident with the characters. For lunch we had a 2 min drive around to AKL to eat in Mara.

I lent Dizzy a hat for the safari.

P1070241Medium.jpg

Chick Pita, coffee & cheese cake, Zebra domes & cheesecake
P1070219Medium.jpg

No swim today as it was constant rain, we were undecided about the drinks around the world, waited until last minute and it looked like it was brightening up so we went ahead, turned out to be a nice evening, just drank too many beers:rotfl2: we ate at Yorkshire County Fish shop UK, really nice this year.
P1070252Medium.jpg

Mart(burt) Nigel(DISwolves) with Dizzy.
P1070254Medium.jpg

He tried my beer but didn't like it, more for me:).
P1070256Medium.jpg

Helped Nigel eat in Norway.
P1070284Medium.jpg

A few went on Test track to end the evening.

Yesterday a bit of a sleep in, went to the Studios, saw new Lights Motors Action with Lightening McQueen, preffered it with Herbie, just felt like a Cars 2 advert in the middle of the show.

Off for a swim now, will try get another 10 mins later for more.

Back from a swim, red hot out there today.
A few pics from the Studios incl lunch at ABC.

IMG_3504Medium.jpg

IMG_3543Medium.jpg

IMG_3531Medium.jpg

IMG_3532Medium.jpg

DISmeet in the evening.
Matt & Lily
P1070388Medium.jpg

Matt, Lily & Nigel
P1070384Medium.jpg

Li-sa & husband
P1070383Medium.jpg

Jen_UK & Alex to the right
P1070382Medium.jpg

P1070381Medium.jpg

loobzuk(Louise) in white with DH Jeff, Fozzie Bear(Steve) sat down with Mart.
P1070380Medium.jpg

Carl(dynamite100) DS Lewis, Jen (Scrap Vamp) & Carl
P1070379Medium.jpg

P1070378Medium.jpg

In a rush to get to Yachtsman now so no time to add rest of names, you should be able to work out from the meet thread
http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?t=2621880

Enjoy the yahtsman , Thanks for catching up with us all keep enjoying the magic and ohh if only Dizzy could talk I bet he could tell us a tale or two re drinks around the world :goodvibes:rotfl::goodvibes
Take Care
Cornish pixie

great Pictures, I especially like Alex's choice of t shirt :thumbsup2

Some great pictures - and it is good to see that Dizzy is having such a great time and meeting lots of new people :thumbsup2

Have you managed to bump into Beth yet?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter