The Golf Cart Thread

We are looking to lift our cart we would like input or webites that some of you are familiar with please! Rog how hard were the graphic skins to put on? Where did you get the awesome roll bars?

We are looking to lift our cart we would like input or webites that some of you are familiar with please! Rog how hard were the graphic skins to put on? Where did you get the awesome roll bars?

Quig, he's gone to the FW gathering he'll be back after the holiday. :thumbsup2

If I can get him over here again before the picnic, I will have him log in and answer your question. I saw his cart in person this evening and it looks as good or better than the pictures.

It is easy to put a lift on a cart or at least it was on mine. I have a 96 yamaha gas. But i like wrenching on stuff. There are a lot of sites where you can buy stuff here are some links to a few I have used. http://www.buggiesunlimited.com/
http://www.everythingcarts.com/
http://www.eastcoastcarts.com/
http://www.cartpartsplus.com/

Rog was telling me that while they may not be technically hard, they are time consuming. He said that he could do it quickly now that he has done one but, the first one you have to learn the best way to do it.

Thanks for all the help & info guys wish we were there , we arrive 6/5. I just saw that you all answered my question! The lift has been done, but we are not sure about application of the wrap vs. a paint job?

We are going to repaint ours soon. Most likely to match our new toy hauler.

Where did you end up getting you lift.. What did it run you,,What type of cart do you have..how much lift,,,What type of lift. I am between making a lift myself and buying one, I can't decide yet.If you have any pics that wold be great.. Just trying to get my options together.

9516df62.jpg

eb276311.jpg

83a13ff7.jpg

5b75ff16.jpg

c535467e.jpg

f755e8b2.jpg

100_4390.jpg

100_4391.jpg

100_4392.jpg

100_4395.jpg

100_4407.jpg

100_4408.jpg

you are the cart stalker..... no mention of my ghettor rims either, i'm hurt.

Here's one I forgot about...Im thinking I may try to do a second seat limostyle like this, that way I could keep my rollbar...
55c261cd.jpg

9911b4ad.jpg

28798077.jpg

I figured you guys' carts have been pretty well exploited just like mine...I didnt get one of Mike or Kahuna's either. Pete...your rims are pretty bad a$$ though....have you not posted a pic of them on here yet?

I saw alot more than what I got pics of, man...theres alot of great work on carts there. I gotta say, cruising the marina area when its crowded in the evenings for HDDR and the waterpagent made me feel like a teenager cruising the lakefront in New Orleans. I cant wait to go back!!!
0a9aa638.jpg

See...I can pick up chicks in my cart just like when I was a teenager!!!!;)

I thought you might like having your own cart there. Its just coool :cool1:

Jen..the jones' can go to hell...you have a classic cart, that you resurected from the depths of a pepto-pink hell!!! Rims on your cart would be kinda like putting spinners on a 63 vette....might look cool, but it just aint right!!!

I do like the Toby Keith hat with the Yankees Jersey.... you are stylin and profilin.

Haaa....you're right...not only is that bad fashion...its simply not politically correct!!!

for some reason I think bad fashion and political incorrectness are the order of the day in Rog's world ;)

we tried something with our wheels. we took the rims off, spray painted the wheels to match the GC and put on chrome lugs and cap. I wasn't too sure, but we've gotten nice comments on it, people think it looks retro. I'll post a pic when I get my camera back. we have also been Disneying it up a little {alot}.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter