• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

The Great Doodlebug Give Away - ROOM OPEN

would it be possible 2 get either a pink or black beret? i wasnt ever able 2 get 1. :guilty:

Which ever one you want you can have!!

Gold number thingi if you wouldn't mind :D

It's yours :)

May I please have the gold pennypress if it's not spoken for already? I would really appreciate it. Thanks, Horse

I will put your name on it!

May I have a Teal Party Hat please?

Sure thing :goodvibes

Retro Turnstile Blue
Pink Nemo Chairs

Could I Pick up these items?

Can you just pick one of the items for now.. Want to be sure to have enough for all that want things

Hi dear,
May I have the full kali please ? Thanks in advance :flower3:

Sure thing! :thumbsup2

Going to my room now for about 30 minutes if you want to stop by!! Search doodlebugakj

black please! im on right now if u are...im in a friends room:goodvibes

Hello,

May I have the everest chair(I believe it's the one that looks like a mountain) if there's any available :)

Thanks!

green rocket do you? LOL! Well you can't blame a person for trying. I was really hoping to get on before the close. :)

PrincessAveri

Hi. Could I have black beret please? TIA :)

It's yours!!

May I please have the complete green mission space outfit?

Thank you very much :goodvibes

I'll put one aside for you!

Hello,

May I have the everest chair(I believe it's the one that looks like a mountain) if there's any available :)

Thanks!

Yes I have one of those and I'll put your name on it

green rocket do you? LOL! Well you can't blame a person for trying. I was really hoping to get on before the close. :)

PrincessAveri

Sorry no green rockets :guilty:

Dream ears or LagoonGater hat?

Either one you can have :)

Dream ears or LagoonGater hat?

Maybe doodlebug can give you the LagoonGator hat and I can give you the Dream ears :) I am MyAwesome in VMK. Thanks doodlebug for helping me get one of the retro items I needed for my collection.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter