the hardest reservations to get

surfergirl602

<font color=deeppink>Well you're one step ahead of
In your opinion, what do you think are the hardest places to get reservations for?

What is the most coveted reservation to score?

DH and I have been having a "discussion" about this, so I am wondering what everyone else's opinions on the matter are.

I have not tried at all the really fancy places (as we are always with the kids!) but I would have to say CRT dinner...

We had the hardest time getting ressies for Ohana's on our last trip. The earliest we could get in was 8:45, and I called almost every day looking for something sooner.

Before making my ADR's for our upcoming trip I would have said CRT and Le Cellier. However, I've had no problem at all getting these two ADR's, but haven't been able to get one at Ohana :headache:

Chef Mickey as well. I'm not sure why this one is not listed in the grid on the tour guide page in the above post. I booked ADR for June a few dauys ago, but this is the first trip I have been able to get one that's not at 7am or 9pm, times when I am not willing to eat meals while on vacation.

After making my ADR's for an upcoming trip (8 nights), at 103 days out, I had no problems making an ADR for Le Cellier. It was even offered as other suggestions on-line. Same thing with CRT for all meals. However, for 'Ohana, I was only able to get for our final night at 8:45.

LeCellier
Chef Mickey's
Ohana

CRT used to be quite hard, but since they have raised the prices so high and it counts as 2 TS credits on the DDP, it's just not quite as hard to get.

You know...it's weird...but Prime Time is often very hard to get...

guess it's just one of those quirky things. I never see much available at Garden Grill either....though i don't ask all that often

Just how it's done I would have to think Chef's table at Victoria and Alberts?

LeCellier was the only place I couldnt get reservations to when we went in December 2008. Coral Reef and Chef Mickey's we got the exact time and date that we wanted.

You know...it's weird...but Prime Time is often very hard to get...

guess it's just one of those quirky things. I never see much available at Garden Grill either....though i don't ask all that often
Garden Grille only serves one meal (dinner) and it's a very small restaurant, so there's automatically limited seating there.

Ever since they started the dining plan, I have never been able to get into Le Cellier without months ahead notice.

The only place I have had difficulty getting reservations for is Le Cellier. Even though we were flexible, any day, lunch, dinner, we got shut out last year.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter