The Haunted Mansion Dark Ride

CL_DisneyWorldCanada

Earning My Ears
Welcome Foolish Mortals To The...
HMDR.jpg

Welcome to the home of 999 happy haunts... but there's room for one thousand. Any voulenteers? Kindly room search: The Haunted Mansion Dark Ride and step inside our house of frights. During the tour of the historic Gracie Manor you will stumble upon rooms from the classic Disneyland Resort attraction, "The Haunted Mansion" with just a terrifiying scream of VMK! Here is a quick photo of our ghostly manor, to get you into the "spirit":

HMDR2.jpg

Tour of the mansion includes:

- Mansion Foyer
- Grand Hallway
- Madame Leota's Chamber
- Grand Ballroom
- Graveyard

We've been dying to meet you at the Haunted Mansion!​

Thank you very much!! I worked like a dog on it! And with the new Dark Ride Painted Rug 2x2 it makes a great effect in Madame Leotas chamber and graveyard! ;)

- CL_DisneyWorldCanada

Attention: The Haunted Mansion Dark Ride may be going under maitnence a few times during the day please check our times and hours guide to see when we'll be operating today.

Times Guide: Haunted Mansion
8:00 - 9:30 (Open)
9:30-2:00 (Closed for referbishment)
2:00 - VMK Closing (Open)

NOTE: These times are approximate and may be subject to change thanks!

- CL_DisneyWorldCanada

Okay now that all the Alice Dark Ride peices are out we are now in full swing of operation until the new alice tracks are released! So hurry and ride while you still can! You may even win a prize just for riding! :thumbsup2

NOTE: Not all rides will be an instant win prize! (Basically it works like Sword in The Stone Single Use Magic Pins, but you win actual items instead.)

HURRY WHILE WE ARE STILL OPEN!!! :cool1:

- CL_DisneyWorldCanada

I just rode the ride. It was awesome!! It has lots of detail and is similar to the real rides in the parks!! Good job!! :)
(My favourite place was the garden!)

I just rode the ride. It was awesome!! It has lots of detail and is similar to the real rides in the parks!! Good job!! :)
(My favourite place was the garden!)

Thank you very much! I appericiate the comments that my work get. ;) Still open for riding people!!!!

- CL_DisneyWorldCanada

Sorry you may search me now. I was just doing some quick referbishments for your arival... well not just yours... lol let's just say for VMK Koala... but you as well. :)

- CL_DisneyWorldCanada

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter