The House Cafeteria in Washington no longer Serves French Fries or French Toast

I know "French Fries" are actually from China. . . not sure about "French Toast" though. . .

Do they serve a side dish of duct tape and plastic with those "Patriot Fries"? :rolleyes:

None the less. . I know I feel much safer and oh so more proud to be an American now. . .

:rolleyes:

rofll.gif

It has absolutely no effect on anything, but you gotta love the sense of humor that went into it.:jester:

I suppose now it's politically incorrect to "french kiss." Or drink "french Roast" coffee prepared in a "french press." Or have a house with "french doors." Soon we will edit Pepe Le' Pew's scenes from Loony Tunes on the Cartoon Network. PBS is going to cancel all re-runs of the "French Chef." In fact, deportation proceedings are already underway to send Julia Child back where she came from! And the fine folks in the factory making French's mustard must be shaking in their culottes! :jester:

I'll French Kiss my baby until they pry her from my cold, dead lips. . .

:teeth:

;)

PS: I agree WDW Hound. . LOL!! :teeth:

Excuse me? I never kissed Tom Petty? :confused: :p

I'm still gonna get my French manicures, that's for sure!

Originally posted by Saffron
Excuse me? I never kissed Tom Petty? :confused: :p

I'm still gonna get my French manicures, that's for sure!

Last Dance With Mary Jane ;)

They are Freedom Manicures, my dear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter