The Incredibles go to Disney World-Spring Break 2010-UPDATED 4/25!!!

YIPEE...you started!!!

Thank goodness you asked about the tickets when you did, imagine getting all the way there:scared1:however, alls well that ends well right;)

I have only heard of that restaurant and now want to be able to eat there....that chicken, those waffles, just the thought of the cheesecake:cloud9:

Can't wait for more!!!

Thank you Queen!

I'm SO sorry it's taken me so long to get back again- life is just a little crazy right now... we are in the process of looking at places to move as our lease is up June 1st and I need to give 30 days notice if possible! :scared1:

So, I'm going to try and get some more of this TR done this week if it kills me! :goodvibes

Hope you are well... :flower3:
Carla

Great road trip for day 1--such a good thing you remembered the tickets before you got too far. We are planning on stopping in Valdosta on our way down too.

We understand life gets in the way! It has been happening to me too with my PTR. Good luck on finding a new place!

So, I found the picture of the cheesecake, though I'm not sure the picture can do it justice. ;) Anyway, here ya go!

IMG_0631-1.jpg

IMG_0634.jpg

As I said before, I definitely recommend stopping here when on your way through Atlanta, we all loved it!

And now, on with the TR...

We woke the next morning at the Hampton Inn in Valdosta. We enjoyed our stay, it was clean and comfortable, and they provided a decent breakfast buffet. I only seemed to get one pic and that was when we were on our way out:

IMG_0635.jpg

We then got on the road and it wasn't long before we saw the Florida sign and the Florida Welcome Center where we stopped for our delicious orange juice samples! :cloud9:

IMG_0636.jpg

IMG_0637.jpg

IMG_0638.jpg

IMG_0646.jpg

We drove for what felt like forever! It was only 3 1/2 hours or so, but man we were all getting so excited! On our way in we stopped on 192 to get some adult beverages :cool1: and stopped in at one of the gift shops. We found a cool backpack (the kind with the string straps) with the classic characters so my DS would have something to take to the parks. Then we were on our way.

Just knowing we were getting close, the kids were getting REALLY excited! :banana:

IMG_0647.jpg

IMG_0649-1.jpg

And then, we were here...

IMG_0653.jpg

More soon...!

Hey girl!!

Don't you worry, I get how life gets in the way all too well:lmao: We'll be waiting whenever you get to it!!

Thank you Queen for being so understanding- I have some more pics downloaded so it won't be long until another update! ;)

Great road trip for day 1--such a good thing you remembered the tickets before you got too far. We are planning on stopping in Valdosta on our way down too.

We understand life gets in the way! It has been happening to me too with my PTR. Good luck on finding a new place!

Hi Charlefours! We were definitely relieved to have remembered our tickets before we were too far down the road. Our first day was really smooth, and we didn't have too far to go from Valdosta, so I think you'll like stopping there. :goodvibes

Thanks for your patience, and for the luck in finding a new place! I'm crossing my fingers! :rolleyes:

More to come soon!
Carla

Hey Carla,

Just wanted to pop in and say hello:hug: Haven't heard from you in a while and just wanted to make sure all was ok.

Thank you Queen - things haven't been so great. :sad2:

I thought my boyfriend and I found a house. Then he found out he may be losing his job and we agreed we shouldn't move yet. Then the stress got to him and we decided to separate. I'm just a mess right now and trying to get my life back together. I thought about deleting my account because I just feel like it's a reminder, but then I saw your message and it reminded me why I come here. It's people like you that make Disney special to me, we are all like a big family with a common interest that makes us all happy. So, I am here and I am going to try to find strength to move on now.

Thank you for being there. I hope you and your family are all well. :hug:

I had a feeling something was up, but not in my wildest dreams did I think it would be this! My heart is breaking for you...those feelings are horrid after a break up...I remember all too well.:sad1: Stress can do horrible things to us...hopefully you can work through it. I am always here if you need to chat:hug: I will be thinking of you my friend

Haven't been on the DIS in a million years and came on and saw your message about your PTR from back in Feb. Just checking it out, I will sit and read it all later. It looks like you have had a LOT going on in your life. Hugs to you. I see your last update was in May, I do hope things are going well for you this summer.

Allyson

Haven't been on the DIS in a million years and came on and saw your message about your PTR from back in Feb. Just checking it out, I will sit and read it all later. It looks like you have had a LOT going on in your life. Hugs to you. I see your last update was in May, I do hope things are going well for you this summer.

Allyson

It was so nice of you to come by Allyson! Yes, it has been awhile and I'm doing alot better. Thank you for the Hugs!...I don't think I'm going to have the strength however to do this trip report as my ex and I don't even have contact at this point. I'm not sure what happened with him but I have definitely come to realize I am better off... you live and learn!

I hope you and your family are well- I still think of all of you from time to time as I have always enjoyed reading about your adventures. :goodvibes I will still be around and if or when another trip should come about I will try again. Until later...

Carla
:flower3:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter