The Infirmary

I don't have any complaints today that a couple of aspirin and a beer wouldn't cure.

Make that a couple of vicodin and a case of vodka, and you got me covered, I walked around the zoo with the munchkin today, so OUCH!

eat a few bananas...your potassium could be low...summer time...that is a common ailment!

This should be an interesting post!

I have been getting leg cramps at night in my calf. Do you all know what I am talking about? They are so painful! I usually jump out of bed, yell, and stomp around the room and then pray that I won't get another one :rotfl:

I wonder if it has to do with my diet and the foods i'm eating.

Yeah, my feet do that every once in a while! So do my Mom's. I thought it was just something I inherited(not going to get much else!)

Having been a health care professional for almost 20 years I have to say that their attitudes are backwards. All they ever do is take the pessimistic view and go out looking for trouble, why not take a more positive attitude and assume that all is well :confused3

;)

Well,

I guess this is where I should post my update. I don't want the rath of Pete coming down upon me.:rotfl2:

JIM IS COMING HOME!!!!:dance3: He is healing well, and they are going to wait longer then they had expected for the next surgery so they are going to let him go home in between. I'm a little nervous because they ended up having to open part of his wound because they thought it was infected. Turned out it was just red.:confused3 So now we have an open wound that is being packed, which I will be taking care of at home. But I keep telling myself I will be fine. We will just have to be careful with transfering him.

They are hoping to be able to do the next surgery laproscopicaly instead of having to open him up on the other side too. We are hoping that works out.

So here's hoping that he is able to come home tomorrow, and I will have more time for the DIS!!!!:yay:

Best of luck...... and pete has no rath. he's what they call rathless.

How'd you like the prep the day before?
Al's & my mother was the "queen" of one-liner's (amongst other things). The day before her first colonoscopy, she had to drink a gallon of this stuff called "Go-Lytely". Well as you can guess, you do anything but - go lightly. The next day when I took her in for the procedure the first words out of her mouth to the gastroenterologist were: "Who's the sadistic ba$ta%d that named that stuff?" :lmao:

My wife's dad had a massive heart attack and died last night, please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers. thanks

I'm so sorry for your family. My prayers are with you & yours.

I've got a big pain in my bum caused by my daughter ...the wound seems to be growing daily!

Big Cheese, Thinking about your family. Praying for comfort.

Seabee, :banana: Thanks for the update. No one can take better care Jim than you. Glad he's coming home.

I enjoyed my colonoscopy -- looking forward to the next one!

I had my first one 5 years ago and loved the drug they gave me. I have had one every month since.:scared1:

Having been a health care professional for almost 20 years I have to say that their attitudes are backwards. All they ever do is take the pessimistic view and go out looking for trouble, why not take a more positive attitude and assume that all is well :confused3

;)

Grrrrrrrrr. Although I do agree that many are focused on treating symptoms rather than looking for the cause.

Nicole, Glad to hear Jim is coming home! You will be fine taking care of him, from what I have heard from you on here, you should have no problems at all! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter