The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

December 2023 : Swan

March 2024: Hilton Signia Bonnet Creek
This was a very last minute decision and there wasnt anything available in my price rage on-property. The Disney Springs hotel I wanted was booked up so I decided to choose ammenities over location.

February 2024 - Animal Kingdom Villas - Kidani Village (blow-out trip with family)

September 2024 - Doubletree Suites by Hilton at Disney Springs (budget trip with friends)

Stayed at Grand Floridian in June 2023. We will now be doing a split stay of Beach Club and Poly this coming June.

Super pumped to be trying the bungalows for a couple nights to check off our Disney bucket list!

Yacht Club: last weekend
Yacht Club: TBD but it will either be this fall or sometime next year after Stormalong gets refurbished

January 2024.......Poly.
November 2024........Either Poly or Contemporary. Waiting to see which we can get with DVC.

Last: Contemporary, August 2022
Next: All Star Music, November 2024 (one night pre-cruise); then Pop (at least for now), Feb 2025

Last trip: Summer 2023 at the Riviera Resort
Next Trip: Summer 2024 Copper Creek (Wilderness Lodge)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter