The last resort you stayed at and the next resort you are staying at? and what year?

Last resort: Grand Floridian - 2022
Next Resort: Hoping Beach Club, currently booked at home resort BLT for 2024.

I decided to post again since I just got back.
Last resort: Poly
Next resort: currently booked at CBR but thinking about All Star Movies or Music

CSR in November 2022.

I don't have a next trip booked but thinking April/May 2025 at an Epcot resort. Or CSR. We really enjoyed our stay at CSR. Although my SO has mentioned he would like to stay at the Grand one day which surprised me. I didn't even think he knew the names of the resorts or cared where we stayed but the Grand stuck out to him when we stayed at the Poly once.

CSR in November 2022.

I don't have a next trip booked but thinking April/May 2025 at an Epcot resort. Or CSR. We really enjoyed our stay at CSR. Although my SO has mentioned he would like to stay at the Grand one day which surprised me. I didn't even think he knew the names of the resorts or cared where we stayed but the Grand stuck out to him when we stayed at the Poly once.
If you rent DVC points for the grand, it will be about the same price as CSR :)

If you rent DVC points for the grand, it will be about the same price as CSR :)

It is an option although point rentals scare me a bit since Covid. We did rent once at BWV in 2018 and it turned out fabulous.

I also LOVE the Epcot area resorts and so does my SO. Maybe we will do a split stay although I'm not the biggest fan of split stays but I may have to give it another go.

It is an option although point rentals scare me a bit since Covid. We did rent once at BWV in 2018 and it turned out fabulous.

I also LOVE the Epcot area resorts and so does my SO. Maybe we will do a split stay although I'm not the biggest fan of split stays but I may have to give it another go.
We always split now, but we go for longer 9 - 14 day trips. If renting worries you, some rental brokers offer travel insurance, or you can buy it separately from AAA/CAA or others. We've priced it usually around $100 - not bad if you want to do a rental and want the security of that coverage :) Happy travels whenever you take them ! :)

We always split now, but we go for longer 9 - 14 day trips. If renting worries you, some rental brokers offer travel insurance, or you can buy it separately from AAA/CAA or others. We've priced it usually around $100 - not bad if you want to do a rental and want the security of that coverage :) Happy travels whenever you take them ! :)

We usually do 8-10 days so a split would definitely work I’m just not the biggest fan of them. Since we’d be going without kids or teens it would be much easier so it is an option if he truly wants to try the grand.

Thank you for the info on insurance! That certainly helps a lot!

Vero Beach, Beach Club and Boardwalk – June/July 2021. No plans for a next visit until we move back to the states.

Wasn't sure if DHHI resort was included but I added anyway
BLT Oct 2022
HHI Feb 2023
VWL (AKA BRV) Oct 2023

Boulder Ridge 2 bedroom villa (enticed us into buying a 100 pt contract via resale for $95/pp) May 2023

next AKV( Jambo House ) October 2023 booked this almost 11 months ago

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter