The last time you .....

couple of weeks......haven't had to fill it often since March

When was the last time you baked a cake?

have never baked a cake,,,many pies...but never a cake...why we just bought costco birthday cupcakes for party tonight.

last time you used party napkins

I don't eat pizza. Had a pizza casserole a couple weeks ago

When was the last time you had family over for dinner?

inside? Years. ATM last week

When was the last time you bought some foreign currency?

few weeks ago at garage sale...paper currency from overseas and some pesos and Canadian coins. It was a hoarder sale, just load up a box and take it to the cashier table and one lot price for all....frosted jar held the valueless coins. ...good for repurposed art. which I think was the intent. That sale put me on restriction from sales for a few weeks

when was the last time googled an address on the computer map?

Jan. 19.....getting directions to vaccination site for next month

When was the last time you got a new table of some kind?

Yesterday, sister needed a taller table to work on her jewelry in the mother in law cottage...goodwill had what she needed....the counter that I use is full of their travel belongings and she wanted the natural light fromt he windows.

when was the last time you polished jewelry ?

I has been about 3 years, and before that as a manager of a gas station never wanted to fill the car..LOl

When was the last time you ate tacos?

taco salad last week......don't do shells, so years for tacos

When was the last time you paid a bill?

Touchy subject I havent paid a bill in 3 years

When was the last time you vacuumed the car?

couple of weeks ago.....we use them a lot when the family is over and we're grilling or smoking

When was the last time you made frosting for a cake?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter