The "Let's-talk-and-drool-over-the-Ghostbusters" Thread! **Update in photos pg 1!**

Which Ghostbuster can bust you anytime...LOL

• Guy in Cowboy Hat...he's too sexy...

• Guy in Orange...too hot to handle...

• Guy in Red...let's go girls...

• Guy in Green...nothing can keep me from you...

Results are only viewable after voting.
lol Jessica! :)

Any requests? ;) Good thing Selina isn't on...I'd know she'd be wanting me to ask for some information...what they like to do in their free time...their ethnic bachground...their shoe size...hahaha J/K...I'm not even gonna go there :rolleyes:

But...I'll let you know if I interact with the guys this trip...hopefully I do...it makes my day (or week or two...depending how long I have to wait to go back).

God, I need to get a life! :rolleyes:

Guys! come on! Don't ruin it for us....or me! You aren't going to call all the guys that are you? It'll get annoying...:p How would you like it if I came and said Jennifer Garner was a lesbian?? Huh??

Oh wait..I forget who I'm talking to... :rolleyes: :p

Guys think lesbians are hot!

And you know what they say about guys with big shoes...they've got big feet!

I'm sure all of the Ghostbusters would be flattered to be drooled over by a 15 year old girl, no matter how tight their pants are.:p

Ghostbusters, Jennifer Garner, Lesbians......where did the conversation go???????:p

Hope you are having fun at Universal Fly Fly!

It went to hell in a handbasket, I tell ya!

Having another browse......guy in orange no. 2 is behind the guy in green..........looking at his rear end.....it's really cute......IMO he's definitely "hot". Imagine him without the costume lying by the pool of the HRH.....! Mind you I can see why fly fly likes guy in orange no. 4.......he's really cool.....dark hair too.....good physique.....Mmmmmm sigh.......Wish I was there........wonder what fly fly's doing Now!! ;)

Hey everyone!!! :)

And damo, I know "guys think lesbians are hot" that's why I said "I forgot who I was talking to..." ;) trying to be funny, but failed miserably...hehe...

Anyway, I have decided to be less "devoted" to the GB Show. *gasp* I keep feeling uncomfortable at the GB Show because I'm always afraid they think I'm a pest or stalker or something (staying at the GB Stage from mic check until last show...well, almost). :eek: Definitely not the reputation I want!!! So....I'm only going to go to the mic checks to see if my favorite guy is there, and only get there as early as I do if my favorite guy IS there...otherwise, I can wait a bit longer to get to the show and my mom told me not to worry about losing my spot...:eek:

haha...very funny Barry..:rolleyes: :)

But actually, I do want to check out Beetlejuice's Graveyard Revue again. I keep hearing some great things about that show. I saw it over a year ago and thought it was OK but I don't remember it.

But then...I could always explore the neighboring themepark...what's it called?? ;)

HOLY SMOKES....... the orange guy #1 ....... he's the one!!!!! He gives dave a run for his money!!!!!!! Claire......... he's the one I saw!!!!!!!!! Your guy is cute though....... a very very close 2nd oops 3rd........ can't forget my fav. guy.......... well other than DH of course!!! ;)

LOL wendypooh!!!! :teeth:

No doubt WHY I love this show now, huh?? ;) ;) ;)

Though the show is very funny and entertaining, it's not exactly what goes on during the show that draws me back to it...hehe :)

OK, put on another pic of that orange guy!!! Gotta see the butt better......... you know for educational purposes. I have to REALLY see all of him to make a truely informed decision. So, go ahead, and put another pic of him on here!!!!!!!!!!! LOL

YOU know spidey is going to go check him out for me on his trip!!!!!!!!! Right spidey........ :)

I think I need to start a DAVE thread........ I mean, he deserves his own "worship" post!!! Even if the person is married, old, has 3 sons....... that's ok right???? ;)

Wendy,

I don't know about that...... Now if it were Jennifer Garner....;) :p

Don't even *think* about it Spidey!!!! :p

Anyway, I can show you more pictures...lol...hey, wendypooh...check out the pictures I have online. There are many of him...:) Though there are pictures of the other guys as well so you'll have to look at all of them to see which one has your favorite guy...:teeth:

More pictures I took

Bon apetite! LOL ;)

OH come on spidey........... do it for the "team"!!! LOL

Did you decide on what to do for your anniversary???

Wendy, come on now!!!!:p

I did, but can't post it right now. Wife is about 3 feet away and I'm afraid she'll see it. I posted it on the board, but I will fill you in later.;)

Well, fly......... I see a LOT of your fav. fella!!! I can see why a girl could go watch that show........... OH, I don't know.......... HUNDREDS of times......... LOL ;)

What are we gonna do with you spidey???? Who is Jennifer Garner anyway???????????

I'll tell her what you decided to do:

Spidey is going to take his wife to see the Ghostbusters Show! What a treat!!! :teeth: lol...I'm serious, they are going to meet me at a show this Saturday...how nice of him to let her drool over hot guys on their anniversary! ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter