The Life and Times of Scrooge - A new album

Sora321

Earning My Ears
Hello all!

I just wanted to share some news about a new album that was released recently. It's called "The Life and Times of Scrooge" by Tuomas Holopainen, one of the members of the band Nightwish.

It's based on the comic book "The Life and Times of Scrooge McDuck by Don Rosa.

It's amazing. I've been following info about it for a while, and I wasn't sure what to expect from it. Nightwish is a metal band, so I was getting really curious as to what this would sound like. It's almost like a soundtrack for a movie, with celtic sounds and choir voices. There's also bits of narration here and there which add to the story element. It goes through the life of Scrooge starting from his humble beginnings to his bittersweet ending.

I think everyone should give it a listen, Scrooge fans especially. Every track is truly sublime and beautiful. It totally threw me for a loop, and in the best way possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter