<The LINKS to '08 YOAMD Rules!!> Have ?'s find the ANSWER HERE, catalog link included

My kids and I are just getting into mailing in the post cards. I was wondering one thing though. Besides putting the PO Box on the card, do you put that it is to Disney or do you just put the address only on the card? I want to be sure before we send in a bunch of post cards. :confused3 :confused3
You only need to put the Disney part if mailing from UK

if a legal resident of the United States, District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada or Mexico: P.O. Box 8629, Elmhurst, IL 60126; or (ii) if a legal resident of the United Kingdom: Disney Dream Giveaway, 483 Green Lanes, London N13 4BS. Participants may enter once per day during the Giveaway Period.

You can go to the post office and buy stamped postcards for $0.28 fill them out and mail them in for a chance to win, so far everyone on here has one either YOAMD ears or YOAMD lanyard.

No way!!!! Does anyone know where I can find the address to do this?

Does anyone know if this catalog can be ordered in hard copy? My DH would LOVE to have it!

We had mailed some postcards way back in the beginning of the promo, but have not mailed any in months. I am glad I read this thread as it has inspired me to begin mailing again. Thanks.

I've mailed 3 post cards a day for the last 3 months and haven't received anything yet. Has anyone else had the same luck? :mad:

I've mailed 3 post cards a day for the last 3 months and haven't received anything yet. Has anyone else had the same luck? :mad:
I believe the rules state that the mail-in drawings only occur once a month (on the 20th of each month, I think). Then later on, it states that winners will be notified by mail in 55 days.

So 3 months is probably the minimum amount of time that you'd have to wait.

You may already be a winner...

I don't have any personal knowledge about how/when the drawings are done (although I've heard several different thoughts on it), but I stopped sending in postcards in the beginning of November and I just got more lanyards in the mail last week. Disney also stopped sending the hats and lanyards by certified mail and are now just sending them regular first class mail.

I feel dumb.. So you just send a post card with the info? What do they mean by postage. etc.

So after reading the offical rules I take it I can send a post card in for every member of our family including the kids?

So after reading the offical rules I take it I can send a post card in for every member of our family including the kids?

:thumbsup2 Yes, you can send a postcard for each family member. If there are five of you, you can mail five cards every day.

Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter