The Longest Chain Thread In Dis History!!!!!!!

robots199

Owner of the soon to be ''Longest thread in did hi
POST any thing as we try to keep this thread to be ................. THE LONGEST THREAD IN DIS HISTORY!!!!!:yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: :yay: 35000 posts is the longest thread come on like 450 people read this and didnt post so POST !!!!!! or else...........:goodvibes :goodvibes :goodvibes wait no......:sick: :sick: :sick: thats the one POST

I can't remember how old I am and sometimes have trouble reading a clock if not digital. Oh how those chemo drugs were evil to me.

I have College Algebra homework due at midnight and I haven't even started it yet because I can't pull myself away from the DIS! :rotfl2:

My kids are throwing about 50 bouncy balls in the entry way while simultaneously yelling "Yiiiiiikes!" :jumping1:

My boss has a new associate and it has put her in an evil mood for the past 2 weeks :scared1:

My kids just wanted to say something...

This is the THREAD that never ends...
Yes it goes on and on my friends...
Some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because....this is the thread that never ends,
Yes it goes on and on my firends,
Some people started typing it not knowing what it was, and they'll continue typing it forever just because.............
:rolleyes1

I am so mad, I just finished typing this really long post on TGM and when I went to post it, it had timed out!! AAARRRRGGGGHHHH!! That is so frustrating.

But this thread is fun :cool1:

I just got back from WDW on Friday and am going back in a month and a half - want to yell that from the rooftop....:cool1:

Working from home today as DS has a school snow day... the only snow I want to see is atop Expedition Everest!!! Can't go back until 2008...:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter