The Macs Attack DW, Round 2 - Our PTR

one2admire

Mouseketeer
DS asked last Sunday if we could go to Disney. I said only if you be good at school and at home. He asked “At home too?!?”, thought about it and said “No, nevermind!”:rotfl2: Dude, are you serious?!? Is it that difficult for you to behave at home?:confused3 Not that he’s a bad child, but he’s extremely…..busy. Always into something, never a dull moment in my house. I charge that to the fact that's he's an only child, so he has to keep himself entertained.

Little does he know, I've already start planning our second trip to DW. I know I shouldn't, but I bribe that child every chance I can so I thought I could get away with it for this DW trip. Not the case. It worked for his b-day in July but not this time around. Guess I'll have to resort to other measures.

A little about us:

Me - I'm a 27 y.o. accountant. My life revolves around making my family happy. I'm also a not-so-new newbie. I found out about this board in 2008 while planning our 1st trip but didn't join. Now that I believe we'll be making more trips to DW, I'll probably become a regular here.

DH – 36 and a contractor. He’s the hard worker that makes my impulsive ideas (such as this trip to DW) become reality. I love that man! :love:

Then there’s the main character:
DS – We’ll call him CJ. He just turned three in July. He’s the love of our life. He has daddy wrapped around his finger and he KNOWS it. The other day I told him he was spoiled and his reply was “Spoiled rotten!” :laughing: He tickles me pink!!

This will be our second trip. We went in 2008 when CJ was 1. Even though we were caught in a tropical storm we had a blast. Well CJ & I did, DH complained about the rain the whole time. A lot of people asked why we took him at such a young age and even though he was young, and probably didn’t have the slightest idea what was going on, watching his expressions and seeing him interact with the characters are priceless memories that even if he doesn’t remember Mommy will.

About our trip:
We’ll be going October 23rd – 29th, staying at CBR. The 1st trip we stayed at POP, which we loved, but decided to try something different this time around. We had the FDP but I upgraded to the DxDP since DH and I will be celebrating our 4th year anniversary during that time.

OK, have to do some work now...be back later.

To and Fro:
:sad2: I dropped the ball on our plane tickets. I should've bought the tickets before yesterday as Southwest had a sale. I really want to fly Continental since they have resort airline check-in so I got the not-so-brilliant idea to wait it out to see if the prices dropped any. To date Southwest and Continental prices have been identical but for some reason I thought I could possibly get the tickets cheaper. Well, I checked to day and they've almost double. :eek: Praying they decrease. If so, I'm booking the first chance I get.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter