The Mad May DIS Moderator Trip to Orlando, May 24-31 Part 2, HRH/USF/IOA

And I thought riding the Hulk with eyes closed and in fetal position was daring! :rolleyes:
You are so brave, I would never have gone on Ice again, in fact I will never go on it now LOL

When you were whispering into my Dr. Doom's ear, did you tell him aloha for me? And how did you reach his ear???? ;)

Donna

How did I reach his ear? How about HOW DID HE REACH MY NECK!

I think he was DETERMINED to kill me!

We were in Orlando when you posted...so I'm just now getting around to all my reading and writing...:p I wish we could have seen ole Scooby Doo, he was one of my favorites as a kid, but Marilyn Monroe was waiting for us at the boat dock...:cool: I see you enjoyed your FOTL as much as we did!!!...One last thing, isn't it amazing how early and easily your child awakes when school or some of more interest to you is not a variable:p

Sherrilatte:

Ain't THAT the truth!!

My son can arise like the Phoeniz at 4am on a vacation day.... WHATISUPWITHAT???

I have to plan to suffer through cartoons under my covers for a couple of hours. That's why I like the separate bedrooms at the Dolphin. He watched them until he nagged me enough to go down to breakfast... :rolleyes:

I'm glad you enjoyed your trip,too. I can't WAIT to go back!:bounce:

cool. I loved FOTL. didn't get a chance to see Hard Rock when we stayed at Portofino (sob). sounds like you guys had a great trip, sister bird.

Very funny, lalalindica!!

You KNEW I'd HAVE to go back!

I've already got reservations of the DIS-CON in November so I'm adding two more days to go to the HRH. My son can't wait!

And yes, fboy, whoever thought of FOTL was not only a saint but a genius! Hopefully they'll be saintly enough to keep it up for awhile!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter