The Magical DISmeets!! The Last week in August/Sept! See Post #1 for Meet Info

What about at DTD on Thurs. Aug. 30th in the evening? Will that work for anyone?

Not sure that would work for me... the 30th is our day at MK and that will probably be our busiest day, was planning on staying there till closing time at 10.

We have plans to be at DTD on Tues the 28th for an 8:00 ADR at Cap'n Jacks, but since we are trying to get in as much as we can in just 4 days time (only 3 at parks) I may not be able to get there any other time.... but if I can't get to a scheduled meet, I will still meet some of you at the bus stops!

Not sure that would work for me... the 30th is our day at MK and that will probably be our busiest day, was planning on staying there till closing time at 10.

Yep, me too, we are planning on staying till closing!

p.s. shhhQ just read your pre trippie, loved it :thumbsup2:

Here are my ADR', & plans:

August 27th Ohana' @ 9p.m. (We love to watch Wishes while enjoying our meal)(We will be in MK in the morning. Then at MGM in the evening.)
August 28th Leciellier 8:10p.m.(Epcot)
August 29th Boma' 8:10p.m.(AK)
August 30th Breakfast at the Kona' me and the boys, 7:30a.m.(Have to have my Tonga toast) Crystal Palace 7:00p.m.(MK)
August 31st Raglan Rd 7:00p.m.(Epcot)
Sept 1st Wolfgang Pucks Cafe 6:50p.m.(We have tickets to a park, but will probabaly be at DTD some of the day. Maybe take in Fantasmic in the evening??)
Sept 2nd Ohana' 9:10p.m.(MK)
Sept 3rd Lecieller' 7:10p.m.(AK, & MGM during the night)
Sept 4th Kona 6:20p.m.(Lecieller)

I am so sorry about my absence. I have'nt been the best OP hostess. Thank goodness for my disfriend shhhq, keeping the post together. Thanks Shhhq, you are the bestest!! lol.

Welcome to all the newcomers!! I cannot believe we will all be there next month!! It really is coming close!! Yippeee!!

August 27th Ohana' @ 9p.m. (We love to watch Wishes while enjoying our meal)(We will be in MK in the morning. Then at MGM in the evening.)
August 30th Breakfast at the Kona' me and the boys, 7:30a.m.(Have to have my Tonga toast) Crystal Palace 7:00p.m.(MK)
Sept 1st Wolfgang Pucks Cafe 6:50p.m.(We have tickets to a park, but will probabaly be at DTD some of the day. Maybe take in Fantasmic in the evening??)
Sept 4th Kona 6:20p.m.(Lecieller)

Hey! Looks like there will be at least 3 of us at MK on the 30th, anyone else?

I will be staying at POP from Aug 25 to Sep 03. I checked your schedules and non are compatible with mine. I would like to keep watching the thread to see what you decide and if it works for me then I will join in.:thumbsup2

Hi,:grouphug:
I would like to join in.
We will be in WDW Aug. 26th-Sept.2nd
I know a lot of Disers meet, and then go on a ride together.

I would love to meet some other DISers...but maybe somewhere more central than POP (that way people staying at other resorts might want to attend). Is there anywhere at DTD we could all meet? That way park admission wouldn't be required.

Calypso,

I think that would be a great idea!! What, or where do you suggest we could meet!! I saw you said Earl's may be a no go. I know, I have half a day at DTD. When, and where do you suggest??

:)

Of course I apologize, about my absence, but life happened. I now, will be dedicated to following our thread here. Time is ticking away. We need to get a date, and time for our Dismeet!:thumbsup2 :yay:

Any updates on the Dis meet? Just found this thread. I will be staying 8/24 - 9/1 at AS MU with my DS, my GF, and her DS.

No Updates yet Mek. Still trying to figure the best, most convenient way for our meet.

I think we pretty much have decided. Two places, it could be.

1. In the parks(We need everyone to post thier itenararies. To see if, we have any matches.)
2. DTD - Suggestions are surely welcome. I love to eat. So, I could meet at one of the eateries, like ghiradelli's or if everyone just want's a quick meet. We can do that also. But, I need everyone's input, plans, etc. Then we will figure out what will work best!!

Hi all! I am in town:) 8/31-9/4...........Just a short visit.

Calypso had a good thought..although I love POP , what about a park or something? Its so difficult sometime to get to resort to resort..unless everyone is at the same resort:(
I looked every day in March for 1 Dis'er...no luck! I would have said hi for sure!!!!
So....what is the plan OP?? :)

Hiya, and welcome!!
I am now back and I am trying to get a consensus on the best way to accomodate everyone for our meet! A central meet is great!!But, we must figure out when, and where!! And if it accomodate's the majority of us wanting to meet up!! I cannot wait to be at Disney!! Woohoo!
:dance3:

As 1 of the few Pirates on the Dis i would love to meet other Dis members this would be so cool. I will be there from AUG. 25h to the 3rd of SEPT. at the POR. I like the DTD idea lets say at the EARL OF SANDWICH anytime :yay:

Hello Matey Argghhh pirate:, :lmao:

I loved your idea!! But, mainly because I have never tried Earl's, I love to eat! I was thinking somehow in meeting there I would pick up a sandwich!! Calypso mentioned it is totally packed though. So, I don't know if it would totally work. Maybe in the vacinity? I will wait, until everyone post thier iteneraries, that way we can basically see what we can come up with! So please post your plans!:goodvibes

I will be at Pop on 8/25. Then moving to SSR (free upgrade:banana: ) from 8/26-9/1. I booked the extra night at Pop when the special came out. I was going to be in FL anyway so I figured I would stay there for $69. Maybe everyone should put their schedules up to see if we're somewhere on the same day?:grouphug:

Welcome to our thread!!
Thank you so much Jwboucher for your suggestion!! :grouphug:

Hey ShhhQ, thanks for letting me know about the thread!!! I will be at the bus stop on the 29th, going to Epcot, let me know what time you all plan on getting there! I'm also up for the DTD meet,, seeing as jwboucher thinks its a good idea to put our schedules up, I will put mine on :grouphug:

aug 27 -check in-arriving late so no plans, could do a late meet?
aug 28th- MGM - 50's Pt 3.30 then Pirates/princesses party
aug 29th - Epcot- San Angel Inn 6pm
aug 30th - MK- CRT breakfast 9.45am
aug 31st - Blizzard beach, then Spirit of aloha @ poly 8pm
sep 1st - AK then Boma 6pm
sep 2nd - daytime @ pop resort then epcot 9 dragons 7pm
sep 3rd - MGM then Fantasmic dinner show Hollywood & vine 6pm
sep 4th - shopping @ Florida Mall then epcot Le cellier 5.50pm
sep 5th - day out to cocoa beach could do an evening meet?
sep 6th - Typhoon Lagoon then Mickey's bybbq 6.30
sep 7th - nothing planned yet!
sep 8th - Supercalifragilistic breakfast @ GF cafe 9.30am, then
trail's end for dinner followed by campfire and movie @ FW
sep 9th - DTD, then BBB appointment @ 3pm, then MK, then CRT dinner
@ 7.40pm
sep 10th - check out

Hope to be seeing some of you next month :banana:

Hello, and welcome!!
Thank you so much for posting your itenerary!!
:banana: :banana:

Sept 4th Kona 6:20p.m.(Lecieller)Epcot

Yes, so far. You, me, and Shhhq, are at MK. The 30th!!

Hey! Looks like there will be at least 3 of us at MK on the 30th, anyone else?

I will be staying at POP from Aug 25 to Sep 03. I checked your schedules and non are compatible with mine. I would like to keep watching the thread to see what you decide and if it works for me then I will join in.:thumbsup2

Hello, and welcome!!
If you can please post your plans. Maybe we can come up with something!! :goodvibes

thanks faindrops for organising :hug: I hope we can get it together somehow :confused:
it would be such a shame if we were all there at the same time and couldn't get to meet! If I can re-shuffle my schedule to fit in with other's I would be happy to, obviously can't with the adr's but I will do what I can :)

Hi,:grouphug:
I would like to join in.
We will be in WDW Aug. 26th-Sept.2nd
I know a lot of Disers meet, and then go on a ride together.

Hi there Pamouselover:grouphug:
Thank you for posting!
Please post your plans!!
I love the idea of riding a ride with another Diser' family. What comes to mind is Splash mountain!!!! My fav ride!!

:goodvibes

thanks faindrops for organising :hug: I hope we can get it together somehow :confused:
it would be such a shame if we were all there at the same time and couldn't get to meet! If I can re-shuffle my schedule to fit in with other's I would be happy to, obviously can't with the adr's but I will do what I can :)

Traci, thank you!
I am hoping we can all meet! That would be so great!! Hoping everyone will post thier plans, it will make picking a place, date, and time so much more easier! As we already have 3 of us going to the MK,on August 30th. That would be a great place to meet up! Hopefully, everything will work out!:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter