The Masked Singer- Season Three

kimblebee

now my thoughts will be worth 5 cents
Heads up! The new season kicks off after the Super Bowl ends.

There are a few changes to this season. This article explains it all.

As with other seasons, please don’t post internet theories here. I prefer to keep the thread as spoiler free as possible. Having said that, if you haven’t watched the episode yet..don’t read the thread.

This post will be updated after each character is unmasked. Here’s the list of all 18 characters:

Llama- unmasked (Drew Carey)
Banana- unmasked (Bret Michaels)
Miss Monster- unmasked (Chaka Kahn)
Frog- unmasked (Bow Wow)
Mouse- unmasked (Dionne Warwick)
Robot- unmasked (Lil Wayne)
Kangaroo- unmasked (Jordyn Wood)
White Tiger- unmasked (Rob Gronkowski)
Turtle- unmasked (Jesse McCartney)
Astronaut- unmasked (Hunter Hayes)
Swan- unmasked (Bella Thorne)
Kitty- unmasked (Jackie Evancho)
Rhino- unmasked (Barry Zito)
Bear- unmasked (Sarah Palin)
Elephant- unmasked (Tony Hawk)
T-Rex- unmasked (JoJo Siwa)
Night Angel- WINNER (Kandi Burruss)
Taco- unmasked (Tom Bergeron)

Last edited:
I hope everyone recording it allowed for the Super Bowl to run long.

My first thought for the White Tiger was Gronk (retired so available to do the show)

Turtle - Def Boyband. The clues did lead to NKOTB.. But didn’t sound like Joe Mac to me,.. but could be Jordan Knight who has range and has a killer falsetto. Also possible. Nick Carter BSB (that snake slither move looks like something I’ve seen him do - lol) BSB toured with Nkotb as NKOTBSB a few years ago. Lance Bass is another guess.

Llama’s costume is hilarious- no idea who it is

Miss Monster, def can sing. Chaka Khan.. or someone of that stature. But the clue set looked like it was straight out of Brittney Spears Hit Me Baby One More Time video.. lol 🤔

Robot maybe a rapper? Has some musicality

Kangaroo.. Iggy Azalea was a good guess by the judges, could be.

Oh and I’m putting this out there... Jamie Foxx needs to be a regular judge!! He is awesome.

Last edited:
White tiger- boxer or mma? He looks huge but has puny legs if you look at the tights.

Turtle- surfboard is Nickelodeon (?) prize.

As a Blockhead..it’s not one of the New Kids. I’d know their voices anywhere.

Llama- no idea. Don’t like the character.

That seemed really short. David Spade?? Looks like they’re back to the ridiculous guesses.

Miss Monster- unusual voice..not a singer by trade. My guess for who leaves first. That was..not good.

Robot- bus and skateboard collision? No idea who this is either. The voice is almost familiar, but I can’t place it. Oh, it was a fire engine. Me and Ken are feeling the same vibe lol

Kangaroo- hmm another one where it’s too early to guess. Good performance though. OMG Robin, that is not Iggy Azalia 🙄

Overall impressions, it seems a little rushed this season. I’m annoyed when the panel makes impossible guesses. Dolly Parton would never do this show.

**this was posted before the reveal.

HAHA What a burn time lil Wayne that he was the first to go. Good riddance.

Really enjoyed the first episode and can’t wait to see more performances. I have some guesses for some but am at a complete loss on others. And that reveal shocked me!

Just went back & listened to the performances, too many distractions around here as the show aired, and wanted to hear the voices again.

Sticking with Chaka Khan for the Miss Monster character

Sticking with Rob Gronkowski for the White Tiger

** Early morning edit for The Turtle
Going through some concert videos on my phone over morning coffee — lo & behold 2 Jesse McC opening for NKOTB clips.. (Toronto & Detroit 2009) now solidly in the Jesse McC is the Turtle camp - thanks to my concert buddy for the reminder to check my phone - lol!

“Thinking I recognize the Turtles voice as one I’ve heard before.. going to say it could be Nick Carter or JC Chasez (changing my original thought.. falsetto or not the voice is not Jordan Knight - NKOTB clues aside) A friend suggests Jesse McCartney, I saw him open for New Kids a few years ago but I don’t remember his voice... need more time on this one”

Llama still doesn’t resonate with me. It’s too soon, need more clue packages cause I’m not going to guess this one based on voice.

Kangaroo has a compelling story that I think I should recognize, voice was strong but not yet distinct.

Figured the Robot was a rapper.. was correct

Last edited:
Llama

Banana

The first thing I thought of when I heard they were characters lol

White tiger - definitely leaning towards Gronk

Turtle - I can see Jessie McCartney, but also sounded like it could be Chris Kirkpatrick (*NSYNC)

Kangaroo is my favorite voice so far. Loved loved loved Jamie Foxx as a guest judge. He was the best one by far.

I agree White Tiger is likely Gronk - I thought he might be first to leave.
Felt bad for Lil Wayne leaving so soon - I'm sure he wanted to go further for his kids.

And Jesse McCartney seems likely for the Turtle.

I am hooked on this show and I'm not a big reality show watcher. So I really do think it's fun. This season I'm actually taking notes on the clue packages. I'm into it.

The first episode was great, Jamie Foxx was so funny. I totally called Lil Wayne as the Robot just based on his voice. My sister predicted it was a Youtuber. I am not a sports fan so I will not be able to guess any of the athletes on the show. The Kangaroo was great. I too think the Turtle is a boybander. Llama has me scratching my head.

I am hooked on this show and I'm not a big reality show watcher. So I really do think it's fun. This season I'm actually taking notes on the clue packages. I'm into it.

The first episode was great, Jamie Foxx was so funny. I totally called Lil Wayne as the Robot just based on his voice. My sister predicted it was a Youtuber. I am not a sports fan so I will not be able to guess any of the athletes on the show. The Kangaroo was great. I too think the Turtle is a boybander. Llama has me scratching my head.

I took notes too! It’s so hard to remember what clues we’ve seen as the season progresses.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter