The McSparklesons Sail the Magic... AGAIN! $500 Potato Chips! 3/13

Ya i dont think I would do the cabana unless I had a small baby (thank god thats a no LOL) or split it with a bunch of peeps! Were just in the water too much. It does look cute though! HA Free chips. I love when kids are cute like that. LMAO

ahhh, Heaven on Earth! Don't think I'll spring for the $500 chips, either. I'm thinking I'd want to be down in the water anyway. I guess splitting it with another family might make it more okay.

We had thought about getting one, for about 2 minutes, and decided we'd rather spend the $$ on something else. We ended up doing stingrays with our whole family (including grumpy grandpa) which was fun, and then DH and I did the jetski tour! I highly recommend this! :thumbsup2

Love the pics of the empty beach though!

Beth D said:
We had thought about getting one, for about 2 minutes, and decided we'd rather spend the $$ on something else. We ended up doing stingrays with our whole family (including grumpy grandpa) which was fun, and then DH and I did the jetski tour! I highly recommend this! :thumbsup2

Love the pics of the empty beach though!

Can a 7 year old do he jet ski?

Sent from my iPad using DISBoards

It is 8. I signed my 7 year old that day and then after we paid they said something about it being for 8 and up and I said, shoot she is 7, but 1 month away from 8 and the lady said well she is 8 for the day then. She had a blast too.

jenseib said:
It is 8. I signed my 7 year old that day and then after we paid they said something about it being for 8 and up and I said, shoot she is 7, but 1 month away from 8 and the lady said well she is 8 for the day then. She had a blast too.

I wonder if they'll let him then. He will be 3 months shy. I've always been under the impression they were a stickler. We booked on concierge so I'll just ask at the time if anything is open and if they will let him and if not, no big deal.

He would sure love to do the jet ski and parasail though

I wonder if they'll let him then. He will be 3 months shy. I've always been under the impression they were a stickler. We booked on concierge so I'll just ask at the time if anything is open and if they will let him and if not, no big deal.

He would sure love to do the jet ski and parasail though

We signed up right on the beach. That probably would be the best spot to do it. The people onboard actually told us that it was booked and when we asked on the beach they said the CM's onboard always give the wrong info. They said they only list a certain amount as doubles, when actually all the jetskis are doubles. She told us always ask on the island if the desk tells you no.

OK, I'm back, but sans video. :sad2: I just cannot get youtube OR photobucket to accept them. But when it's all said and done, I'll post the link to the FULL movie, set to music, with photos and videos, of the whole cruise. Deal?

I'm holding you to that.

And, I will be on the Dream in 23-ish days....I plan on visiting both Alex and Alenka while onboard and will say hello to them for you if you wish.

Just watched your 2011 youtube video (stumbled upon it from another Magic video) and it is wonderful!

Ok, I've Googled and Bing-ed and have tried on my own before asking, but . . .
I love the white ruffle sleeve top you are wearing in the beginning of the video. Where to buy? It looks so comfy and breezy and versatile and stylish.

I love your report and await a new installment :O)

We left him onshore with the grandparents! :thumbsup2 We decided it was worth the $20 or so for us to each have our own jetskis. But next year he'll be 8 so I'm sure he'll be tagging along then!

Great fun so far! I got caught up on your report. I've been in Florida for the past 6 weeks, missed the Dis.

Need to get this wrapped up because I will be starting a new TR soon - all about discovering the Dark Side, aka Royal Caribbean...... popcorn::

Just got back yesterday after a medical delay involving my FIL, so it's been quite a whirlwind....

So, where were we?

Ah, yes, Castaway Cay......

Once we got comfy in our cabana, we decided to take advantage of the bikes and head out to the lookout tower.

DSC_0959.jpg

DSC_0957.jpg

I must say, even though it's flat, it's soooooo hot and humid anywhere in the Bahamas, and quite frankly, I don't know what the excitement is in riding bikes here. Mine was really squeaky and climbing the tower didn't give me the view I was expecting. But I've done it now so I don't have to do it again..... :confused3

We really didn't do a whole lot on CC this trip - so far we haven't had great weather either trip there. The first time it rained most of the day, this time we had pretty heavy cloud cover most of the day.

We tried snorkeling but it was so choppy out that it was a lot of work to get anywhere. And not much to see once we did get out. Very cloudy water. And then Ally saw Barry. You know, Barry the Barracuda? She freaked and got back to shore pretty quick!!!!!

SCAN0052.jpg

Leaving CC is always sad. I hate that it's the very last day because it just adds insult to injury!!!!!

DSC_1006.jpg

But alas, it was time to head in. I mean, really, how do you do it? Not only are you leaving a beautiful private island. But you know it's the last night. And to top it off you get to pack up and try to figure out how to carry off the ship the few things you need for the next morning. There's no easy way to do it.....

I hate that stupid sign.

DSC_1001.jpg

DSC_0996.jpg

Once we got back on board, I decided to get packed up and then go have some fun. After all, this was it.....

So we moped out on deck for a little while.....

DSC_1008.jpg

Then made our way to dinner. Where they choose to further rub salt into the wound with the title of the menu.....

DSC_1013.jpg

I mean, really? Happiest place on earth, my behind!!!! Evil mouse, I tell ya!!!

DSC_1014.jpg

Oh yeah, load me up, I'm gonna need it!!!

DSC_1014.jpg

Really? Peter Pan's shoe? Is that to KICK us out??? Not very subtle, Mickey, you need to work on that!!!!

DSC_1010.jpg

Back with dinner and Studio Sea stars Ally and Molly!!!!

The last night really does suck.
I can't wait to read your next Tr as well. Send me the bat signal when you start. I am heading off to Virginia next week so I might miss it while I am gone.

I think the last time I rode a bike was on that island too lol! Last night if any vacation sucks and they should really move castaway day to the night before and then get a sea day to relax lol. Can't wait to hear about ur Rccl trip too. Hope ur father in Le is better!!!

Well, I forgot to take pics of food the last night, because I was too busy moping around..... I just HATE the last night! It's bad enough just knowing the trip is almost over, but then when you know that your luggage is GONE until you are off the ship and you can't help but wonder, did I leave out any clean underwear for the next day?

Even worse than the nameless, tasteless food, is saying goodbye to our servers. Not our all time faves, but I think having early seating made it a bit harder to get to know them. Late seating and they are not the least bit rushed to get cleaned up for another seating, so they have more time for chit chat. But Gusti really was a pro......

DSC_1034.jpg

Stiliyan was "ok" but always seemed to be in a hurry. Still, great with our whole table!

DSC_1035.jpg

So I'll skip dinner and head straight to the WORST event on the ship.....

"Now it's time to say goodbye....."

Yada yada yada......

DSC_1049.jpg

DSC_1044.jpg

DSC_1041.jpg

DSC_1047.jpg

DSC_1043.jpg

DSC_1059.jpg

DSC_1051.jpg

After dinner we headed out for a drink where I said, "NO!!! I'm not leaving!!!"

DSC_1037.jpg

The final event of the cruise was a trip to Studio Sea to see Ally and Molly ON STAGE????

Yes, my child was singing karaoke with Molly!!!! Jonas Brothers, eat your hearts out!

DSC_1071.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg

They did a great job!!!! It was truly a magical end to a magical vacation!!!

And as promised.....

Here is the FULL movie, set to music, complete with photos and videos..... Hope you enjoy!!!

Our SECOND Magical Disney Cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter