The MURPHYS are LIVE from the Polynesian!! 7/27-8/3 Come join the fun!!! :)

I swear I just want to strip everyone down naked and make them wear winter clothes for the next 48 hours! :lmao: They keep getting stuff dirty!!!!

Thanks for the shout out! :thumbsup2

Hahahaha! I swear I live in my weirdest clothes the week before a trip because I hate doing laundry at the last minute!!!

Hahahaha! I swear I live in my weirdest clothes the week before a trip because I hate doing laundry at the last minute!!!

I'm wearing a shirt right now I haven't worn in years, had to go to my hair appointment in it... I didn't even want anyone to see me! LOL :rotfl:

When you get there, can you post a list of some of the beers available at CL. I just read through the Poly page (while I was supposed to be working all day) and couldn't find a list.

This was one of the reasons we decided against CL. We are total beer snobs and didn't want to take the risk of CL only having crappy beer.

This was one of the reasons we decided against CL. We are total beer snobs and didn't want to take the risk of CL only having crappy beer.

My husband LOVES the Kona Beer, Heineken at the Poly

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

Sept 2013 Poly, 2012 Disney Fantasy, BC CL, GF CL, POR, 2011 Poly CL, CR, Poly CL, AKL, 2010 Poly CL, ASMu 2009, SSR 2008, Pop 2006, POR , Asmo 2005, Asmo 2003, offsite 2000, 1999,1989, Poly 1980, offsite 1979

My husband loves Heineken and is now getting even more excited to stay CL!

The Kona beer is GREAT!!!

Those would have been good. I just didn't want to see Coors or Bud Light. :)

Those would have been good. I just didn't want to see Coors or Bud Light. :)

Now they have those but there are others.. I don't see why the Poly IPO couldn't tell you what beers they carry..

I'm in! Excited to hear about your Poly CL stay! We wanted to do a BC CL and Poly CL split for our trip last week but wound up not doing it for economic reasons. I'm hoping to do it for our 2014 trip! Can't wait to live vicariously thru you. :)

Dee thinks we had the same room as your family did last year. And from reading your TR from your 2012 BC CL stay and seeing your pictures, I think we did! Room 5666, right?

Happy packing and safe travels!

I'm in! Excited to hear about your Poly CL stay! We wanted to do a BC CL and Poly CL split for our trip last week but wound up not doing it for economic reasons. I'm hoping to do it for our 2014 trip! Can't wait to live vicariously thru you. :)

Dee thinks we had the same room as your family did last year. And from reading your TR from your 2012 BC CL stay and seeing your pictures, I think we did! Room 5666, right?

Happy packing and safe travels!

YES! The dreaded 666 room! :rotfl2: Kidding of course, but that was the first thing we thought when they moved us. ;)

I sure hope not! If they told us no more rooms in Hawaii I think I would have a heart attack! :faint:

What if they said no rooms in Hawaii so we have to put you in Tonga? Would that still be bad?

I'm definitely following this thread and hope to see a bunch of club level pictures. Thank you so much for sharing!

What if they said no rooms in Hawaii so we have to put you in Tonga? Would that still be bad?

I'm definitely following this thread and hope to see a bunch of club level pictures. Thank you so much for sharing!

Now that would be amazing!!!!! Can you imagine???? :) I would probably scream with glee!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

Hi there! Jumping on to hear all about your trip! :cheer2: We are staying POLY CL 8-14 to 8-25. I can't wait, it has been 2 long years!

Happy packing and safe travels! And I totally agree about wearing old clothes while you are packing those last minute outfits. I tell my kids that all the time as a trip approaches!!:laundy:

take plenty of pics of the CL please??? We still have 45 days until we get there.. Love the CL...God, Im homesick!!!

I agree with another poster... lots of CL pictures... especially the food!! YUM!

Another vote for CL photos and information! Last year in July, I was booking our Poly/BWI split for January 2013 and wondering why I couldn't book Poly CL on the very day they opened 2013 bookings. Then we discovered that no CL rooms would be available during our stay due to the renovations. So we are really looking forward to your report! :)

Happy Packing! :)

Yet another vote for Poly CL photos and info...:thumbsup2 My DD has been asking to stay here for a while now..and I am thinking that in 2014 this GF gal might have to jump ship and try on a grass skirt..LOL...

Making a lot of progress getting ready! :thumbsup2 Laundry is almost done :laundy: Suitcases are mostly packed... ran a million errands and just got home from getting a fancy gel manicure (my first one). I can see what all the hype is about, it is amazingly strong! This might actually last the whole week! :goodvibes

I'm already catching flack from friends and family with the "You're going AGAIN ALREADY, didn't you just get back????" routine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 This is why I don't tell anyone!!! Well, just you guys. :littleangel:

Making a lot of progress getting ready! :thumbsup2 Laundry is almost done :laundy: Suitcases are mostly packed... ran a million errands and just got home from getting a fancy gel manicure (my first one). I can see what all the hype is about, it is amazingly strong! This might actually last the whole week! :goodvibes

I'm already catching flack from friends and family with the "You're going AGAIN ALREADY, didn't you just get back????" routine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 This is why I don't tell anyone!!! Well, just you guys. :littleangel:

I get that a lot too.

The reply has to be just a pleasant, "It's where we like to spend our vacations and it makes us happy."

....but you have to say it with an authoritative, "And that's the end of this conversation," tone. pirate:

.....I'm already catching flack from friends and family with the "You're going AGAIN ALREADY, didn't you just get back????" routine. :rolleyes: :rolleyes1 This is why I don't tell anyone!!! Well, just you guys. :littleangel:

The one that we hear all the time (and from the same people every time) is, "You're going to Disney again??? Why don't you try some place different? Don't you get bored?"...And I'm tired of explaining that every disney vacation is a different adventure. You can go to Disney 1000 times and it will ALWAYS be different!!! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter