The New Home Of Lasting…..

What kind of juices are those ? Where do you get them?

They're in the produce section at my grocery store. Naked Juice, and there are a couple other brands. But they're like $3-4 for a maybe 12 oz bottle. Pretty expensive, but I don't like a lot of veggies. I'm going to get a big thing of nutty trail mix for protein. Maybe make spinach, tomato and pesto stuffed mushrooms, and eat some spaghetti squash with tomato sauce. Lots of apples, berries and grapes.

They're in the produce section at my grocery store. Naked Juice, and there are a couple other brands. But they're like $3-4 for a maybe 12 oz bottle. Pretty expensive, but I don't like a lot of veggies. I'm going to get a big thing of nutty trail mix for protein. Maybe make spinach, tomato and pesto stuffed mushrooms, and eat some spaghetti squash with tomato sauce. Lots of apples, berries and grapes.
I will look for those. Haven't been shopping yet. I love veggies. I can't eat a lot of stuff with sugar, mold, yeast, so no dairy except for eggs. And I love mushrooms.

Oh Alison, look up the naked juice, there is a law suit. It says each bottle contains 60 grams of sugar. YIKES! I think I will make my own. You can find good ones off pinterest.

I'm hungry now

Last
You know what I like and it was doing great for me was some of the Glucerna meal shakes. I know they are for diabetic, and I am not. But it does not contain much sugar. DH brought me the snack ones. I was grateful but I need the meal replacement ones. I might make some of the old cabbage soup. And add a little hamburger for the protein.

Oh Alison, look up the naked juice, there is a law suit. It says each bottle contains 60 grams of sugar. YIKES! I think I will make my own. You can find good ones off pinterest.

That was the only name I could remember. I always check sugar content before buying. I don't have time to make juice. I'm gonna have a hard enough time making the meals parts!

That was the only name I could remember. I always check sugar content before buying. I don't have time to make juice. I'm gonna have a hard enough time making the meals parts!
When you have time read about it. That is why there is a law suit for it. If I find some good ones that you may like, I will post it for you to try. I need to look at pintrest. I only find ones with ingredients I like in the veggie area.

Don't call yourself that, as we get older so many of us gain weight. It sucks. Maybe we should start something to hold each other accountable to take it off…

The ever LASTING 5K would be name appropriate
I got into walking and running or slow jogging to help me. I also got back on the my fitness pal app to help track everything I eat and I am down 10 pounds since January 1st.

I got into walking and running or slow jogging to help me. I also got back on the my fitness pal app to help track everything I eat and I am down 10 pounds since January 1st.
Good for you! I would love to run but can't

I should probably go back to doing that but it's just such a pain to log everything you eat. I'm going to try this plant based thing for a few days and see if I drop anything. Fran and I have gone back to the gym a couple times this week and rode the stationary bikes. So we need to keep that up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter