The New Play along, "Show me a picture of......continued"

IMAG0646_zpsdcxmaw8c.jpg

Show me a rainy day.

DH's arrival at the Poly after three 20 hour days during and after Hurricane Ike. DD, SIL and DGD's and I were able to get out of Houston in time but, as a member of the Emergency Management Team in our County, he had to stay behind. Southwest Airlines got him on the first plane to Orlando when the airport reopened. :goodvibes He slept 12 hours straight and began the next day of what ended up being one of our best trips ever. :goodvibes

i-wC9WCdT-M.jpg
:tink:

Show me another resort room

DH's arrival at the Poly after three 20 hour days during and after Hurricane Ike. DD, SIL and DGD's and I were able to get out of Houston in time but, as a member of the Emergency Management Team in our County, he had to stay behind. Southwest Airlines got him on the first plane to Orlando when the airport reopened. :goodvibes He slept 12 hours straight and began the next day of what ended up being one of our best trips ever. :goodvibes

What a great story! He earned that trip :goodvibes

The Contemporary...
cr.jpg

Show me an old resort room photo...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter