The Odd Life of Timothy Green (spoiler free)

MikeSF

Mouseketeer
Not sure if this subforum is all cartoon Disney movies, but I'll give this one a go.

Saw this last night at a preview, was a very adorable movie, and while it won't break records at the box office was definitely something worth watching. There's no reason to see it in the theaters (nothing fancy that demands that kind of stage) but when it comes rolling out to DVD later I'd recommend a watch.

The movie itself is invoke quite a few emotions from happiness to sadness, and little kids might not understand those parts, teenage/tweenage girls will more than likely love it though. Younger kids might not be able to pay attention to it though as it really isn't that type of movie... but every kid is different, there is nothing in the movie however that kids should be avoided from seeing however.

I loved it, and I'm a man... and not a terribly emotional one at that (or so my wife keeps telling me), and while I didn't break out the tissues I heard quite a few people do so in the theater, so I give two thumbs up.

Thanks for the review. I was skeptical at first when I saw the previews but now I'll consider seeing it. Thanks! :goodvibes

Yeah sorry I couldn't give you a more detailed review, kind of hard without spoiling the movie. The movie is just a tiny story with no basis on real life, and takes your emotions throughout the gambit from happy to sad to angry to funny and back to happy again :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter