The Official DIS Oscars LIVE Watch Party Thread!!! TONITE!

9ee9f529f3e1908a791cee0953fcdd3211-GettyImages-1473048660.rdeep-vertical.w768.jpg

Ashley Graham in Alberta Ferretti Photo: Getty Images

Maybe because she does undergarment ads, i feel like she needs to put a skirt on underneath. She looks like she's wearing an undergarment.

Bare chests on women seem to be very prevalent this year with all of the wide super plunging necklines.

The fashion is just weird this year. Not many classic looks, and I'm not sure the weird looks are working.

Agree. I’ve only been watching a few minutes. Until I saw some of the photos here, I wondered if everyone was only wearing half a dress tonight, with all the plunging necklines & sheer fabrics. Not sure who the ABC commentator was, but looked like she was wearing her bathing suit & coverup.

9ee9f529f3e1908a791cee0953fcdd3211-GettyImages-1473048660.rdeep-vertical.w768.jpg

Ashley Graham in Alberta Ferretti Photo: Getty Images

Maybe because she does undergarment ads, i feel like she needs to put a skirt on underneath. She looks like she's wearing an undergarment.

Oh this is who I just commented on. I told my DH she looks like she has on her bathing suit & cover up. Not a fan.

Does Tom Cruise do award shows?

He showed up to present the Best Picture several years ago. He skipped the Red Carpet and just showed up at the end for his presentation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter