The Official Harry Potter Thread- books and movies

stitch kingdom

Welcome to Stitch Kingdom. Mahalo and have a magic
Hi,
this is just a thread I decided to start for all of us that enjoy Harry Potter. Post here if you want to discuss something in one of the books or movies.
I have recently been thinking about something I have heard. Pls only highlight next part if done with sixth book.

There have been many rumors that Dumbledore asked Snape to kill him! What do you think?

Note: Even if you dont like Harry Potter, you can still post here! This is a thread for everybody!

Thx,

:stitch: Stitch Kingdom! :stitch:

Why would Dumbledore ask Snape to kill him?

The conversation with Bellatrix and Narcissa in Chapter 2 pretty much gives a clear description that Snape was still a Death Eater and NOT a Spy.

I have read all of the books several times, I know everything about them.

After he kills Dumbledore he runs off with the Death Eaters, and causes trouble.

PS: In the 7th book Ron, Harry, or Hermione will probably die.

Though that is probably true There is one opinion that remains in my head: Why did Dumbledore freeze Harry? He was already wearing the invisibility cloak so why would he need to be immobilized??

:earseek:

I doubt they will though; they are a big cash cow for JK. Maybe ron... LOL

I have seen all the movies, and liked them all. Although the last one was a bit lame as they cut most of it out. I mean it was Quid world cup intro to end in about two seconds! Also David Tennant was a bit too wierd for my liking...

Anyone else think DT should of stuck with Dr Who? LOL

pokemon_master said:
:earseek:

I doubt they will though; they are a big cash cow for JK. Maybe ron... LOL

I have seen all the movies, and liked them all. Although the last one was a bit lame as they cut most of it out. I mean it was Quid world cup intro to end in about two seconds! Also David Tennant was a bit too wierd for my liking...

Anyone else think DT should of stuck with Dr Who? LOL
DT?

Dr. Who?

Double :earseek:

DT is my shorthand for David Tennant, who is the current Dr. Who and played Bart Crouch Jr. in the Goblet of Fire.

Dr. Who is a british made TV program (orignally from 80's, 70's and so on..) but which was re-created last year into a new version, to which the above person now does. Sci-Fi mostly...

Check the Sci-Fi Channel if you get the chance! ^_^ And probably Wikipedia.com too!

Im wondering why at dumbledores funeral the mermaids and mermen went above the water and sang when their voice is supposed to be weird above the surface. :rolleyes:

Wow deepshadow you really just made me look through my book LOL!

It says that they sand in a voice that was so terrible yet so sorrowful that Harry could not bear it. Hot tears spilled from his eyes as he clutched the locket. It was clearer now than ever before. Dumbledore was dead. Gone, gone from Harry's life.

reminds me that dumbledore was slowly moving down the wall as if trying to get into position for something before snape comes and kills him...

also dumbledore speaking with snape in the forest (i think it was) and arguing about something...

Throughout the book I just had a feeling Snape was still undercover...I mean he had a nice excuse for Mrs. Malfoy! I was a bit raddled when he killed Dumbledore but I still believe he had to do it to stay undercover. Dumbledore is too wise and brilliant to die like that. So it just had to be staged!
That's my optimistic side speaking! :)

DementedRiku said:
Throughout the book I just had a feeling Snape was still undercover...I mean he had a nice excuse for Mrs. Malfoy! I was a bit raddled when he killed Dumbledore but I still believe he had to do it to stay undercover. Dumbledore is too wise and brilliant to die like that. So it just had to be staged!
That's my optimistic side speaking! :)
He pointed the wand at Dumbledore. He said Avada Kedavra. They had a funeral. I don't think it was staged.

LOL I meant that Snape and Dumbledore were in on it together! Snape is good I tell you! Good! :hyper:

After double-checking all my sources, I can conclude... Drumroll... that Captain Brain is right.

I mean, I'm not saying the other idea does not make sense, but look at Brain's reasoning..

Well it sort of says it outright the sentence before the one that says snape killed dumbledore:
it basically said that his eyes were blazing with hate!

I dont really think he was faking it...

Me too it is awesome isn't it?

I think it is the best one so far, though I think the fifth will be really cool!

highlight this:I know who is playing Luna! She looks great for the part! :banana: :banana:

Stitch Kingdom

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter