The Official May 2015 Thread!!

Well, I just spent two days in the hospital, but the doctors and nurses were so good I'm out and ready to go to disneyworld Tonight!!!! Holy smokes close call though!

Yikes! Hope evyerthing is ok!

Oh my !! I am just glad you are okay. Take it easy and make sure to keep hydrated and enjoy your trip !

We are this close ---> pixiedust: <---- to our anniversary trip. I need to finish packing up tonight and tomorrow is work until the early afternoon, followed by mani/pedi and our traditional restaurant meal before the trip!!! Flight leaves at 10:30 Sat; we'll be at MCO by noon!!!

I'm so happy for you yaaaay!! Poor hubby is having quite the busy days leading up to this trip..we both need it !

Now that would be something I would enjoy! I tend to avoid the parades and such because I can't stand being so packed in, even for fireworks we usually stand off to a side somewhere or wherever the least amount of people happen to be.

Lol I don't know if I would wanna ride BTMRR in the rain though!

I couldn't stop laughing. It was raining so hard we could barely see. It was dark too. We were completely soaked in spite of the ponchos. It was walk-on, of course. (Everyone left in the park was huddled in the gift shops.) Even the CMs were laughing at us. I was having so much fun I tracked down a Photopass photographer to take our picture like that. I didn't even have my son that day. It was me and my parents. The CMs must have thought we were insane. :-)

23 HOURS!!!!!!! Just printed my boarding pass for SW (A35)...................8 hours of work left and then I AM OUTTA THERE pixiedust: Everyone who's close to leaving - Have a great time! I know I will!!!!!! :rose::love::crazy:

So jealous of all of you leaving this weekend!! Hope everyone has a great trip!!

And 3 weeks from now I should be poolside at the YC.....

Currently at Hollywood Studios after spending the morning at Animal Kingdom. Trip is going great (had a major bus problem yesterday).

Hubby printed boarding passes at work for our 8:41am flight tomorrow out of SFO and baggage fees paid !

Just finishing cleaning house and checking and rechecking luggage lol.

Alarm set for 5am wake up..:faint:

Bring it on 9 hour traveling day lol. :wave:

Yikes! Hope evyerthing is ok!

We are this close ---> pixiedust: <---- to our anniversary trip. I need to finish packing up tonight and tomorrow is work until the early afternoon, followed by mani/pedi and our traditional restaurant meal before the trip!!! Flight leaves at 10:30 Sat; we'll be at MCO by noon!!!
Everything seems to be good now. Thank goodness!

16 hours until we hit the road! Just have 8 hours at the office before I can head home and finish packing and get ready to be up at 5am, lol.

Only 4 days to go for us. I wish the weather forecasts would agree on what will happen next weekend. Lets hope for sunshine. :flower1:

Told our daughter! Took her about an hour to get excited about it and process the info. She immediately started writing a list of things we MUST do and where we MUST eat. Good thing the fp+ and reservations are made pixiedust:

Got back last night. Overall had a great weekend, so thankful for FP and good planning. Though the crowds weren't like they are in the summer I was a little surprised on how big they were. In my opinion MK this past Fri. was crowded more then what the crowd calendars out there said(jmo), but we just took a break in the afternoon and came back later... still lots of Disney magic, we all had fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter