The Official OFFSITE Hotel Review Thread

Robinrs

DIS Veteran
Yes, there is life OFF site Universal.. :teeth:

There are PLENTY of offsite hotels in the Universal vicinity. I'd like to invite you to write your reviews on the hotels you've stayed on this thread.

I'll start!

Radisson Universal:
I stayed here on my very first trip to Universal back in 1999. At the time it was the premier hotel in the area! I always said the Radisson was a 3 star that acted like a 4 star! I remember it as being a class act, nice accommodations, and literally across the street from the parking garage. If you've been to Orlando at night, it's the twin hotels surrounded in green light that you can just about see from anywhere!

Suburban Lodge Universal:
Great for a long budget trip. Their weekly rates are unreal! The suite I stayed in had a refrigerator, microwave and all the accessories I needed for a kitchen. The beds were not too comfortable but for $179 a week, I didn't complain. We stayed in Sept 1999, right after they opened. The pool was not open then so we went to the Radisson's. Basic weekly hotel. No maid service for weekly stays but they do give you all the towels, etc you need.

Red Roof Inn Major Blvd:
Stayed there one night after a flight. Very nice, clean basic hotel, nice continental breakfast. Sept 1999.

Many more.... I'll be back...

Great thread! I've only stayed on site while going to Universal, but driving to or from there to get to other hotels has always been so easy, I think everything is close LOL!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter