** The Official September 2012 Thread **

disney-inspired

Disney on the brain 24/7/365!
Come one, Come All! The Official September "Who's Going?" Thread is here! :woohoo:

Post your travel dates and I'll update the list.

List of DISers Going in September 2012 party:

Hopefully everyone's dates have been copied across.
If any have been missed post your dates below so that they can be added.

The original thread can be read here

Happy planning :goodvibes

:yay: A new thread and I made it on the first page ... on my double-digit 99 days to go day! :woohoo:

I meant to post on the other thread but may never have gotten around to it. I'll be there Sept. 9-15.

I think I posted on the other one...but just in case we will be there Sept 7th through the 15th....ASMovies

Sept 23-29:cool1:

:yay: A new thread and I made it on the first page ... on my double-digit 99 days to go day! :woohoo:

Yay! A new thread...sort of! September here we come!:banana::banana:

September 22-30, POR. Can't wait :cool1:

Sept 15 - 22 :goodvibes

I meant to post on the other thread but may never have gotten around to it. I'll be there Sept. 9-15.

I think I posted on the other one...but just in case we will be there Sept 7th through the 15th....ASMovies

We'll be there Sept 21-28. Can't wait!!!:yay:

9/26-10-2

9-10 to 9-17 at ASMo

Sept 19-24 POR royal room

:banana::banana:

Hi everyone :wave2:
I'll be keeping this thread updated until September.

I'm going to check this thread at least ONCE a day and I'll include everyone who has posted their dates in a daily post.

:goodvibes

My brother and his family are headed to WDW right at this very moment ... I'm so jealous! :laughing: I kept telling them to just pack me in the trunk and take me with them!

128791119219847289.jpg

It should say Disney World though :P
128849839524205223.jpg

Sept 24-Oct 1 at AoA, Little Mermaid. :fish: Just DH and me!

Sept 29 I'm running the Haunted Trail 5K and we're going to the Villian's Bash as part of the Tower of Terror 10-Miler weekend. :maleficen

Sept 30 we are going to MNSSHP! :hmghost:

We are super excited!!! :Pinkbounc:jumping3:

:thumbsup2 Thank you for ressurecting the thread! :thumbsup2

Sept 24-Oct 1 at AoA, Little Mermaid. :fish: Just DH and me!

Sept 29 I'm running the Haunted Trail 5K and we're going to the Villian's Bash as part of the Tower of Terror 10-Miler weekend. :maleficen

Sept 30 we are going to MNSSHP! :hmghost:

We are super excited!!! :Pinkbounc:jumping3:

:thumbsup2 Thank you for ressurecting the thread! :thumbsup2

Alrighty, updated for the day!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter