The Official Teen Cruise Board for Christmas Cruise 2004!

tinkdancer

All she wants to do is dance.
Hey Everybody! I hope there isn't already one of these board's, and if not, I'll be starting one! So.... post! Post about what you want to post. So, here it goes.

I am Alicia and I am thirteen, yes. I love to dance, go on the internet, flirt with guys, and dance some more.

I am moving this to the Cruise Meets board. You should get good response over there.
Barb

Hi kiddo! Just stopping in to give your thread a bump. You have two threads, did you know that? Maybe some more teens will check in soon, you might want to e-mail them with a link! Mom

I pointed it out to Matt. He will have to get his own address and maybe will start posting, but you know how guys are. We don't post unless we have something important to say.

Originally posted by Dancind
Hi kiddo! Just stopping in to give your thread a bump. You have two threads, did you know that? Maybe some more teens will check in soon, you might want to e-mail them with a link! Mom

Yes! I did know that! I realized that the moderator moved this one to Disney Cruise Meets. Aw, what a mistake that was.

W O W IS this my own thread???????? good morning

I'll make sure brat gets over here. well i better get back too da bigger kids thread
have a great day.

this is nice of you.

gaRry:Pinkbounc :bounce: :teeth: :hyper: ::yes::

At least all of us big kids like it here!

I will get Jordan signed on as soon as we can get her a password!

She's 14, likes to dance, and NEVER flirts with boys.

Just saying hi and try to find out who is a teenager and going on the 10 day christmas cruise.

Originally posted by scuba matt
Just saying hi and try to find out who is a teenager and going on the 10 day christmas cruise.

{First of all, this is Alicia on my Dad's comp}

Hey, Matt! Nice to see ya! Hopefully we will get some posters on this board, so keep telling everybody you know :jumping1:

Hey Alicia and the rest of you not so teen posters. I will encourage Gregg & Vanessa to post here too. Have fun getting to know each other a bit, just remember there will be not flirting with boys on the ship!!!

Originally posted by Cruisin'goose
Hey Alicia and the rest of you not so teen posters. I will encourage Gregg & Vanessa to post here too. Have fun getting to know each other a bit, just remember there will be not flirting with boys on the ship!!!

*coughs* Of course there will be! Sorry, but I am human.

hi! im tkd lisa's dd kit!if i get a nick name its gonna be kit spirit.
im 12 i whatch Butch Hartmans new show "Danny Phantom"

W O W A T O P WHAT A WAY TOO GO

GOOD MORNING ALL
just stopped in too say hay y'all
have a great day

gaRry

What's the matter with all of you teens? You know you can type! I've never heard of a teen not talking!

Nice to see ya! Are you going to be thirteen on the cruise? And I love Danny Phantom. I personally think Danny is seriously cute. *falls in love with cartoons too much*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter