The Official "Wish Upon A DIS" Thread

My wish is that my 22 month old son's increased physical therapy works to cure his torticollis so he will not have to still have on a fiberglass cast around his neck during our trip to Disney. If we can cancel the surgery scheduled for Aug. 13th then he won't have to wear the collar for 7 weeks after the surgery. The trip is a reward for all of the surgeries and therapies he has been through as well as for my almost 7 year old daughter who has endured it all with him.

I wish we could stay in the Treehouse Villas again - I was lucky enough to stay in them when I was 12, and they are the coolest hotel rooms ever!!

My wish is too snag a reservation at CRT for childrens and mother's first trip so when we are done eating in the castle we can step out and see wishes. I also wish for my mother's knee to heal so I can finally suprise her with this trip since I can now afford to take her when she could never afford to take me.

I am taking 3 teen girls to Disney in 33 Days. They have never been on a family vacation and they would like to spend a night in the castle.

I would love a DVC membership. I say dream big!

My wish is that my son's redeployment to Iraq could be delayed, so that he could join us at our stay at an OKW grand villa in June. (I've seen the wishes for a DVC membership in this thread, we're fortunate enough to have one of those).

We have planned this "ultimate" family vacation that includes 6 great kids, 2 of their spouses and two new grandkids, since July of last year. But Uncle Sam surprised us last December by changing one son's status from discharged (that really means "active ready reserves" for two years though) to "report for active duty for Operation Iraqi Freedom". His report date was delayed for 6 months for college; but it's 6 days before our vacation! And he missed the last one a few years ago because he was in Iraq.

Missing him already--------

My wish would be for a Land and Sea package for my entire family.
I have stayed on property several times, but the Disney Cruises are just so expensive. The ships look like such a great time, and the resorts are so restful.:cloud9: How about a week sailing at Sea on the ship, a week at Grand Floridan?? Or is that too greedy? Dream Large!:goodvibes

My wish isnt that huge. I just want to upgrade our POP stay to the Poly for my dad. His health has been getting worse and that was a dream of his... to stay at Poly. Sorry dad, best I could do was Pop!

I wish your wish comes true. No matter where you stay, charish every moment of your Disney trip with your Dad. I would give anything for just an hour in Disney with my late Father.

My wish is that my son's redeployment to Iraq could be delayed, so that he could join us at our stay at an OKW grand villa in June. (I've seen the wishes for a DVC membership in this thread, we're fortunate enough to have one of those).

We have planned this "ultimate" family vacation that includes 6 great kids, 2 of their spouses and two new grandkids, since July of last year. But Uncle Sam surprised us last December by changing one son's status from discharged (that really means "active ready reserves" for two years though) to "report for active duty for Operation Iraqi Freedom". His report date was delayed for 6 months for college; but it's 6 days before our vacation! And he missed the last one a few years ago because he was in Iraq.

Missing him already--------

I wish for your Sons safe return. Thank you for raising a son who is willing to fight for my freedom. His service is appreciated.

Are they actually given out free DVC memberships or is this just something everyone wishes they were doing? Cause if they are count me in on that.
While we are at it I would love to win Dinsey cruise for me, hubby and 5 kids.
Way to exspensive for us but while we are dreaming out loud.:cloud9:

Are they actually given out free DVC memberships or is this just something everyone wishes they were doing? Cause if they are count me in on that.
While we are at it I would love to win Dinsey cruise for me, hubby and 5 kids.
Way to exspensive for us but while we are dreaming out loud.:cloud9:

Year of a Million Dreams has a DVC membership to SSR.

There was a contest for a 3 year membership to the AKL DVC but it is over.

I wish for your Sons safe return. Thank you for raising a son who is willing to fight for my freedom. His service is appreciated.

DITTO THAT.

I wish that my DD(4) will get to participate in the Family FUn Parade at the MK in Sept.

When we were there in Dec, they asked us (she does not know this, thank goodness), but we were on our way (late) to dinner ressies (I wish that I would have said to HECK with those ressies, for what it's worth). She wanted to be in it so badly. I felt like a horrible mom that day and would love to make it right this time. :love:

My wish would be for my family of 12 to be able to travel to WDW again, with my DH and I paying for everyone. Just a small wish

My wish is to someday to be able to afford a DVC membership,and another wish I have is actually for my DD.When were in MGM in March,it was our last day there she was presented with the YOAMD lanyard and pins,the look on her little face was priceless.That whole day she wouldn't let it out of her sight,well the next day we left for home and we were in SC before I realized I couldn't find it.Well when we got home to NJ,I tore every bag and suitcase apart.Nothing,I called the hotel and they couldn't find it,I felt so bad for her.Well my wish is to try and win her another lanyard and pins.

My wish is to be able to sing a Disney ballad,on a Disney stage, with a big Disney audience cheering me on. That would be SWEET!!

My wish is to spend the night in the castle! princess:

But I also wish to get engaged to my Prince at Disney and then have a Disney Wedding... :cloud9:

my wish that ive always wanted was to be able to win a trip or money to bring along a few of my friends who have never been.

My YOAMD wish is for the star wars weekends prize which is a special meet & greet. don't really know the specifics but hey sounds cool! :)

My wish is for my momma to have a great time on our vacation in December. We have SMA type 3, and she's getting very weak, and this might be one of her last big vacations. I just hope she's able to see through the hordes of money she spent on the vacation and relax and have as much fun as possible.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter